Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

If you think about it, it is pretty much in line with the prices we are seeing for many of the SAN III - many in the $200's. So you would think with a bracelet and strap and the case, you would see an initial price in the mid $300's.

I am not that surprised to be honest, based on the current pricing we are seeing for the existing SAN III models.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

It isnt all that bad of a price for someone who wanted to get into the SAN III line. I wouldnt own it, but not a bad deal for what you are getting. I do think I understand why the SAN IV has been delayed though. That watch will expensive and how will they sell if the III is selling so cheap. I bet they are banking on the fact that the economical trouble will be on the rise by mi year of 2010!!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
imported post

If I had the funds I would jump on this. I don't have a SAN III and this would be like getting 4 watches in one with the different looks you can achieve with the different straps and braclet.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Still don't like the price when the SAN IIIs are hitting the deal sites under $300 now. Really nothing different about this watch and I could care less that it comes with 4 straps. The movement isn't all that either for this price when Rondas are going for under $300. Like the watch not the price.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Couldnt disagree more!!!

regardless of the movement the whole package deal makes this a good deal for a lot of people, maybe not for you but a good deal for a entry level SAN III.

UKWolfeman wrote:
Still don't like the price when the SAN IIIs are hitting the deal sites under $300 now. Really nothing different about this watch and I could care less that it comes with 4 straps. The movement isn't all that either for this price when Rondas are going for under $300. Like the watch not the price.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I think it's a fair price -as Ron said for entry level
SAN III =for soemone who doesnt have one yet

its a good deal

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

I like the whole package of this one... 4 in 1 and I really like the SANlll style so at $389 this one is comin home...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Couldnt disagree more!!!

regardless of the movement the whole package deal makes this a good deal for a lot of people, maybe not for you but a good deal for a entry level SAN III.

UKWolfeman wrote:
I agree with Ron and George on this one, especially if you dont already have a SANIII - you now basically get a bunch of different versions for the price (discounted price compared to the past) of one.

I already have a SANIII so this is not for me, but someone who always wanted one will get a new one with a lot of versatility

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
Just imagine what something like this would cost last year, crap just a plain SAN III was $450 or $550.
just imagine what this will cost on the daily deal sites in 6 months, lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

thunderingpants wrote:
I jumped on the orange one, my first SANIII.
Way to go T-Pants.. I pulled the trigger on the Blue one.. this will make 3 SANlll for me.. you're going to LOVE this watch.:c

·
Registered
837 Posts
imported post

Thanks guys, I can't wait, deliver by Dec. 15th. I was showing one of the guys at work the pics of the watch and he said, "I want to see it when you get it". I said,"you'll see it, I won't be taking it off for a long time", lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.