Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Picked these two up recently along with a Swiss Pro Diver that I previously posted along with other considerations and actually am impressed obviously with the SAN III MC but also the SL GMT as it has a quality feel and the bracelet is held together by screws which I find to be an excellent quality feature over pins just my opinion. Enjoy my crappy pics if you dare. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

How are they selling this watch for under $150....it is pretty nice. My first SL.

CurrentTime wrote:
Congrats on your new timepieces! I am wearing my SL GMT, as I write this! :)

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I think it's a steal of a deal! I ended up buying 3 of these (sold 2 of them -- Red and Silver dials), but kept the Black dial for myself. They were such a bargain at either $69 (x 2) and $79 (x 1) from WOW.

UKWolfeman wrote:
How are they selling this watch for under $150....it is pretty nice. My first SL.

CurrentTime wrote:

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

That is a great deal.....right now the shop has them for $140 and I think that is good too. Very nice watch. Again thank for looking.

CurrentTime wrote:
I think it's a steal of a deal! I ended up buying 3 of these (sold 2 of them -- Red and Silver dials), but kept the Black dial for myself. They were such a bargain at either $69 (x 2) and $79 (x 1) from WOW.

UKWolfeman wrote:

CurrentTime wrote:

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I got my girly blue Subaqua box coming this week plus probably going to grab one like you have soon too.

TVDinner wrote:
you are on a tear Mike!!!!
you will need a mighty big watch box soon!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
I got my girly blue Subaqua box coming this week plus probably going to grab one like you have soon too.
haha - I thought you canceled that order.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Nah....I decided it was different and I could live with $75 for it but would have canceled at $100. Don't know if I will buy another variation but probably not. Now I will grab the one you bought for $50 or whatever it was.

TVDinner wrote:
UKWolfeman wrote:
haha - I thought you canceled that order.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts