Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
ebay for $799....must be fishing because that is just stupid.
Not stupid at all. It is a "make an offer" auction.

Buy low and sell high.

MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE do not watch shopnbc and are not members of forums like this one. someone might pay $400, 500 or whatever and someone will make a profit if they bought at the OTV price.

I hate to say it, but there is nothing at all wrong with doing that.

The might never get that price, but there is nothing wrong with trying IMO.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I get what they are doing......I just think it is stupid and wrong. I would not do that to anyone. Oh well the world we live in.....

Sometimes when I use the word stupid I mean wrong, unethical....wrong use of the word I know but it just comes out as stupid....

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Always do your research before making any purchase. Ebay is a very good place to pay a lot of money for something that is very cheap elsewhere. I agree nothing wrong with it. It's just business. It's up to us the consumer to know what we are buying before we pull the trigger. This guys is making a 100% profit on this.

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

I had an item I bought for $5 and sold for $15 on ebay...people don't think to try HARD to find things on the internet; they just google it once, and then pay more on ebay.....Ebay has bought me quite a few watches......lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
imported post

I like the looks of the watch but that is definitely way more than it should be. I agree with WatchGuru58 with it being business. I prefer face to face contact when it comes to business though. Makes it a lot easier to intimidate and negotiate to get the price that you really want.

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

TheIntimidator.mil wrote:
I like the looks of the watch but that is definitely way more than it should be. I agree with WatchGuru58 with it being business. I prefer face to face contact when it comes to business though. Makes it a lot easier to intimidate and negotiate to get the price that you really want.
Yes, probably true, but alot of items on ebay are not available elsewhere.

Regarding the SAN kit; it did not sell on ebay for $799,,,many have listed them now at varying prices on ebay. That kit was supposed to be re-run last night on ShopNBC, but they never did..it has been the $449 for 3 weeks since introduction; I was curious what the clearance price would have been; guess they will sell them in January. Maybe the new SAS kit will help sales of this, as it should be about twice the price! I am guessing Black plastic case; to indicate "Reserve", like the boxes are black.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.