Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Aw man- I was expecting the triple-black version on rubber w/ the black hands and hr markers- oh well. Not too excited about this one. I'd rather have the aforementioned one that I saw on amazon. The whole "Black Dragon" name threw me off. Thanks anyway for the heads up!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
That Black dial will be mine!
Ron, how many SAN III's do you have now. You know I like these, but I am really bored with this model at this point. Are you?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I have 5 right now, but love this watch line so another would not bother me one bit especially this variation which I seem to like a lot! I was at 10 and cut some loose. Being I will pass on the Viperfish this will be a good sub for that purchase.

TVDinner wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
That Black dial will be mine!
Ron, how many SAN III's do you have now. You know I like these, but I am really bored with this model at this point. Are you?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

I'm still on the fence about pulling the trigger, due to my voluntary admittance within the NBZ....

But... I do love those SAIII's, and I'm definately digg'n the Black Dial as well as the Blue!

One thing, that I'm "NOT" feel'n is the shipping cost, of $12.99.

Oh well... I guess, only time will tell...

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I dig this variation of the SAN III, but I am going to be a bit wiser with my purchasing in the future. This will make a nice beater!

Chux95 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
I let it slide, I will pick it up down the road for a better price!
Initially, I was thinking about it..

But chose to yield instead..

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I dig this variation of the SAN III, but I am going to be a bit wiser with my purchasing in the future. This will make a nice beater!

Chux95 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
I let it slide, I will pick it up down the road for a better price!
Initially, I was thinking about it..

But chose to yield instead..
AHH...

"Wiser With My Future Purchases"

Now That, Sir...

Is My Watch Purchasing Goal..

For 2010 & Beyond!

I'll have to give you a "HIGH FIVE", for that statement!

Here You Go!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.