Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

SAIII with the softer rubber straps and the ISA movement GMT alarm features.
Guess what price,,,,,,,$249.00, now that's a deal! Go check it out, hope you are able to find some. With this new rubber they are using, it's like not wearing a heavy watch at all.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Biggun wrote:
SAIII with the softer rubber straps and the ISA movement GMT alarm features.
Guess what price,,,,,,,$249.00, now that's a deal! Go check it out, hope you are able to find some. With this new rubber they are using, it's like not wearing a heavy watch at all.
I found an Invicta SAN III with the SS bracelet, a 5040 movement, and a saphire crystal at Costco for $229. Now that was a smoking deal. I didn't get it, but check your local Costco's.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Wow, that's even better!!!! But this new rubber strap is unbelievable.
I went back and got for my birthday this Saturday, had to, you have to do this when you see a great deal,,lol. I will show you all on Saturday!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Never been in a Sams Club, but I did see a Lupah Revolution on Rubber today at Costco for $129.00.
that is a really good price. My sams has a ton of watches and Invictas, but have not seen a Revolution yet (I think). Will go check again today.

·
Registered
91 Posts
imported post

You guys are lucky. I have yet to see a SAN at our Sam's. They have a Combat Sea Spider for $216.00 that I've had my eye on. I have been tempted every time I go in, but I keep telling myself there are much better timepieces besides Invicta. However, I am a sucker for the all black, stealth look.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.