Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Do you own the EXACT same watch but in different colors?
If yes I have 2 questions for you

1) What watches do you have multiple of?
2) Why did you buy more then one of the same watch?

If you have different styles or the dials are different (like different SAN III models) then that does not count. I am talking about EXACTLY the same watch, just different colors.

For example I own these 2 Invicta Scubas. They are EXACTLY the same with the exception of the colors.

I also own these 2 SAS models - they are the same, except for the colors.

I have answered the which models I own multiple of with my pictures above.

Here is the why - because to me - the watches I own multiple of look COMPLETELY different because of the color. when I wear the blue scuba it feels and looks totally different then the all silver one. Same with the 2 SAS models. The colors are so completely different that they feel like different watches.

What about you?

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

I have only two multiples.

Two Commanders one on a bracelet (red), one on rubber (black).

Two different looks.

Also have two Zodiac Streamlines one on a bracelet (gray)and one on rubber (white)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I don't own any duplicates. The closest would be a couple of Pro Divers. One has Diamonds and the other does not. They are also different colors, but they are the same size with the same movement.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

so really 2 Randy. 1 of those is slightly different dial (the yellow one). great pics by the way.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Again, alot. Too numerous to count. Kinda wish I didn't buy like that in the past, but plan not to in the future. I'd like to diversify and be much more selective as to my purchases. Will it happen??? DamnifIknow!!! :c

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Wow lets see

5 SAN III's
3 Cordubaa Ibiza Divers
4 SAS
2 T-rex
2 I-Force Masters
13 Russian Divers
5 Speedy XL's
2 Sea Spiders
3 Bolts
2 Excursions

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Because I like them. So what...you wanna make somethin' of it?! :b

I've since moved some of the Speedways and the orange Venom has been replaced by the all stainless Venom. You get the picture.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Yes, once I find a style and look, I usually buy all the different color or strap variations. It least 25% of my collection is made up of multiples of Invicta, Croton, Swiss Legend and Andriod. Never know when you need to match overall look and color for the day.

CARL

·
Banned
556 Posts
imported post

I have 3 mg rasmus,different dial colors.

2 mg rescue timers.

2 zenith defys. one black, one white.

numerous sinn u1s.

4 invicta elite chronos.

3 invicta malagas.

etc.I didn't buy them for the different colors.I can always change the strap for a different look.My decision was made according to pricing only on the higher end watches.Afew years ago, German watches were at an all time low in prices.I speculated that the prices would rise and bought about 50.I made the right choice.Sinn u1s sell for 1680.00 new.I bought mine when they were 1290.00 on bracelet.Any that I sell today,I don't lose a dime.A number of us made large orders direct from the manufacturer to get quantity discounts.I think those days are over though.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

i DO NOT......I always only get one of a model but the one that I find to be the coolest.....I would rather spend on a new exciting watch rather then the same one i already have...IMO

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.