Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Freeks,

I've been here for quite a while, but have not formally introduced myself, as I was waiting to officially drop the CSF from my handle. the reason being, is that it is my company's "do business as" name and a considerable amount of search hits (Google and the like) were coming back from the two watch forums I belong to.

It's still me...

Dom. A retired NYPD Detective, now residing in Northern NJ, who enjoys plenty of hi-tech toyz, and watches.

Though my posts here are few, I'll be getting them up into the hundreds (and maybe thousands) very soon.

I look forward to reading all your posts, and viewing the great photos of your collections.

-Dom

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Glad you could join us. Many old friends have found their way here to the Freeks. You may know me as Shaffer001. Enjoy it here and I look forward to your posts.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Don't be a stranger.

Come on in and liven the joint up once in a while.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:

Glad you could join us. Many old friends have found their way here to the Freeks. You may know me as Shaffer001. Enjoy it here and I look forward to your posts.
Yes I know you LOL and I have a Spaceview too ;-) thanks

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

BlackStorm wrote:
Spaceview wrote: Yes I know you LOL and I have a Spaceview too ;-) thanks
I only wish I had a Spaceview. Maybe someday. I was in a very nice watch repair shop in P'Burg NJ last week and asked about Spaceview's. They had many old watches and pocket watches. They told me that they didn't trade in them anymore because the parts were so hard to get. I'l keep looking. I've seen some on the web but most have been too expensive for me at this time.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Yo Bro!!! Just to let you know, no hard feelings about the "ring/pin" thing. (you had to be there ) :%:c:%:c

Good to see you here Dom!! Welcome!!!
:% It's all good my friend!

- Dom

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.