Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear enthusiasts and watch freaks,

let us inform you about upcoming event "Salon Exceptional Watches 2018" in Moravian Gallery, Brno city, Czech Republic at 19th-20th October, 2018. This year it's 5th annual of the only one fine watch exhibition in central europe - right between Warsaw (PL), Bratislava (SK), Budapest (HU), Vienna (AT) and Dresden (GE).

Visitors will be able to see more than 30 watch brands (Arnold & Son, Breitling, Czapek Geneve, Omega, IWC, Zenith and many more) and over one thousand watches under one roof together with full program of professional lectures.

We have also many well known partners like Saffron beds, BMW CarTec Group, Samsung, Forbes magazine... and also support of most powerful US watch forum - watchuseek from regular contributor and editor.

We will be very happy if you'll consider this event as interesting in watch industry and will be curious to discover more, or even personally attend this event.

Official pages: https://sewbrno.com/en/
Official instagram: https://www.instagram.com/salonexceptionalwatches/

I hope this is good section here in forum to share information with you about this event and I also hope it's not against any rules. Feel free to ask for more informations, I will do my best to answer.

Thank you

on behalf of SEW team - Miroslav Kresta

·
6,498 Posts
Free advertising and link posting, where can you find that any more?

·
Long Time Member
2,005 Posts
^^^ almost nowhere. Going by number of replies, attendance from members may not be high. Most can view these brands without traveling to Czech Republic. My travel dollars saved may cover the cost of one of these watches. Or a cold one.

·
Registered
863 Posts
We really need a SPAM folder for this site. I'd like to see all the strap vendors and post like this be placed in there. Maybe I'm asking for too much, sigh.:frown:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys,

I understand you guys live a bit far from CZ and probably don't like to read posts like this, so my appologies.

I just wanted to share this with wider range of watch fanatics, as we are trying to grow from year to year.

This fair is already known in our region, so why not to share it with rest of the world? We do have our own watch forum in CZ and we also organize special after party just for our members, so it's not only about the fair, but we basically trying to help the whole watch community to become bigger. That's all.

Thanks for understanding
BR,

Miro

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, I see.

I was trying to find the most appropriate section of this forum, so once again my bad.

Perhaps I can partially fix it...?

I'm Miro, based in Czech Republic with very deep illness = wristwatches:)

I've started approx.5 years ago by discovering czech watch forum. Since that, everything went down with me... Biggest portion of my collection are Seiko and Breitling. Generally said - I'm more likely diver guy with respect to vintage pieces, than pilot or classy type.

The only moment I take off my watch is at sauna, I sleep with watch, I eat with watch, drive, work, sport... I'm true freak:)

Have a nice day and thanks

Miro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts