·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

LINK to auction for SAIII Leather Strap

Photo from link
javascript:;

This is just an observation without judgment . . .

An auction just ended for a leather strap from the SAIII "Kit" . . . I believe the opening bid was $45.

It's sold for $69.52 plus $5.50 shipping.

What do you think . . . good deal or not? I have no personal interest in getting one . . . but it's not often that you see an accessory like this for sale, outside of Invicta themselves (or trades like we do on watch sites).

Any opinions?

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I don't think that was a good deal at all. There are lots of great straps to be had out there that are alot sharper then this one. Why is it being presented on a Glock gun blueprint? Weird!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
imported post

I actually really like this strap. I honestly don't know how much they're sold at Invicta directly. But since this was an auction I think it may be about the same price as if ordered directly from them, except you don't have to wait 6 months to get it.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

70 bucks for a thick heavy leather strap is not that expensive. there are many leather options that cost a lot more for much smaller, thinner, options. so i think that is on par cost wise.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Hard for me to give an opinion, I put no value on a leather strap, I try to stay away from them. I just dont like leather, I would take a good lookin rubber strap over leather all day, And I dont like rubber!

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
imported post

That strap is unique and I like it. Considering the size and detail,70 bucks is more than fair. I'll take my chances with Invicta. Wonder what colors are available:BEThanks Freeks:c:c

·
Registered
25 Posts
imported post

Well, I have the leather strap. I paid $25 for mine new from a member on another site. I was able to buy the hole OQ kit for $100 less watch. I called Invicta and at the time they wanted $38 plus shipping for it. I now have the yellow kit with all the straps for my SAN III Valjoux 7750 and it is pretty cool! I have reworked the box to hold all 4 of my SAN III plus the straps and accessories.

·
Registered
167 Posts
imported post

I think the price justifies the rarity factor. I had actually searched for one of these recently and went around in circles to no avail. To the earlier post. I had no idea that you can purchase one from Invicta for $70. I went on their site and could not find one that could be purchased separately. I'm sure the auction participants had the same luck searching. As far as the price..I think the price is fair compared to other leather strap of that degree. Beats the hell out of ordering a customized one for the SAN III.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.