Watch Freeks banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
This virus, like most others, will have burned out with herd immunity if we allow it. The chances for a vaccine are, slim and none!
For herd immunity to work most people must be immune to it, It's right there in its name... And a vaccine is coming regardless of what some might say...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Nice, thanks.
Just be warned, the country is stupid expensive, you are better offer renting a car than taking the train, and try to stay in hotels in France, Italy, Austria or Germany on their side of the border.. (You can drive across the country in 3.5 to 4 hours)

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I think I'll hang on to a bit of hope. Flu shot thus far have helped throughout the years so let's see how the scientists and researchers can help. I know it usually takes multiple years to create a vaccine but during this unprecedented time, I could only hope.

The 2018 seasonal flu killed over 60,000 in the U.S. and that was with a vaccine. Like Winston Churchill said,d "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself"!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
For herd immunity to work most people must be immune to it, It's right there in its name... And a vaccine is coming regardless of what some might say...
You get immune to it by becoming infected and your system builds up its own immunity to it, just like 99% of the other viruses and bacterial infections mankind has had. Over 80% of the people who have caught this virus have had only mild symptoms, or no symptoms at all, the most of that group, no symptoms at all! it's proving to be fatal in only .03% of cases, we are destroying our countries to save .03% of the population which will end up destroying 20% of our lives.

Since this virus is being considered a "War" in what war did we fail to attack because we thought we would have casualties? We wouldn't have stormed the beaches on D-Day, or the Marines getting slaughtered on the Beaches of Iwo Jima, all those lives wouldn't have been lost, but we in the United States would be speaking Japanese or German right now instead!

·
Registered
662 Posts
"that 1968 Hong Kong Flu killed four times more people worldwide than this Virus did, yet nothing shut down, no quarantines of the healthy, no closing of bars, businesses, no destruction to the economies at all"

That why the1968 Hong Kong Flu killed so many people, NO SHUTDOWN, do the same thing with this virus and watch the numbers skyrocket...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Just be warned, the country is stupid expensive, you are better offer renting a car than taking the train, and try to stay in hotels in France, Italy, Austria or Germany on their side of the border.. (You can drive across the country in 3.5 to 4 hours)
Stayed in nice hotel near the train station when we were in Venice. Wow such a beautiful city.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
"that 1968 Hong Kong Flu killed four times more people worldwide than this Virus did, yet nothing shut down, no quarantines of the healthy, no closing of bars, businesses, no destruction to the economies at all"

That why the1968 Hong Kong Flu killed so many people, NO SHUTDOWN, do the same thing with this virus and watch the numbers skyrocket...

It also didn't destroy peoples lives and tank economies putting ten times the suffering in the country than the virus has!

·
Registered
662 Posts
The chose seems to be your money or your loved ones, I know which I'll choose every time...

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Nice to see you are carrying the water for the Chinese Communist Party, trying to deflect the blame from them knowingly letting the virus spread worldwide and onto Trump! Wow, that could almost be considered beyond simple Trump Derangement Syndrome and border on being Treasonous?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts