Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Thhe S1 touring is a fabulous watch, just gorgeous! Congrats. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I thought about getting it, but I already have the all silver 3 hand one and the big bracelet and case are identical. just feels like to similar of a watch, to me. In hindsight I probably would have liked to get this one first.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

The bracelet on this one and the original Ex are not the same. The case is different also. This thing is smokin' James. You might wanna re-think it.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

what is the link to the shop page? do you have it handy?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Great watch at a great price. I would buy one of these over any standard Excursion regardless of the bracelet design.

·
Banned
8 Posts
imported post

Does anyone here know what the 1st S1 was? 2284. that model number has been reused so it won't pull this watch up anymore. I had 2, sold one. theres maybe 4 of these that I'm aware of.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Tuna you have to watch the sunday run I picked mine up for $222.00 received it and its great. You will love it enjoy

·
Registered
20 Posts
imported post

Yamakaki!
Your killing me with that S1 2824. I have that watch with the brown Carbon fiber dial and G10 movement. When did you buy it? I know it's not available anymore.

Old Neil

·
Registered
20 Posts
imported post

Wamahaki,
Ref to your question on what the first S1 was. I have a small 40mm, diver cased, 8215 powered model, it has S1 on the dial face, the case back is a non exibition with S1 on the bask. Then came the one with the automotive dashboard dial chrono with the exhaust pipe lug version, very colorful dial! and the one you have and then the Carbon fiber dialed and Quartz version of yours. If anybody has anything to add please do.

Old Neil

1 - 15 of 15 Posts