Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
S.U.G. 25 Jewels Auto Has Arrived

When I first saw this watch I thought it was unique so I bought it. It arrived late tonight so wrist shots will be taken tomorrow. I'm wearing it now and it's a keeper.

Thanks for viewing...

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
looks gelatinous. Also looks like it says 35 jewels on the bottom.
That's due to this specific photo,in person that effect is not present. Correct,on closer inspection it has 35 jewels. I've had it on now for several hours and it's keeping great time!

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now there is a brand I have not heard about in a while. I used to admire them on EBay. Nice one Howard.
Thanks...yes,I've seen them on the bay as well but didn't have one in my collection until this one caught my eye. It's different and I'm an eclectic collector. Though this one is used it's in mint condition the band is blue leather and I'm very happy with it. Very accurate thus far but time will tell. Anyway..I now have an S.U.G. in my collection and I may add another in the future!

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
Is this the SUG that makes the cases for Lange and Sinn?

·
Super Moderator
10,399 Posts
Congratulations Howard ! Looks beautiful sir !!! :eek: Actually looks like it has two bezels from here. Yowza, that's neat ! :clapping-hands-abov What a terrific design all the way around. No matter where you look there is something to grab your attention, and is actually is a highlight. That bezel, the colorful sub-dials, even finish rock ! ..Congrats once again ! Keep on enjoying !

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations Howard ! Looks beautiful sir !!! :eek: Actually looks like it has two bezels from here. Yowza, that's neat ! :clapping-hands-abov What a terrific design all the way around. No matter where you look there is something to grab your attention, and is actually is a highlight. That bezel, the colorful sub-dials, even finish rock ! ..Congrats once again ! Keep on enjoying !

Thank's AT..when I spotted it,I had to have it. Here's another photo ( above ) that I took. I want to get some outdoor shots but it's been raining all day.

·
Super Moderator
10,399 Posts

Thank's AT..when I spotted it,I had to have it. Here's another photo ( above ) that I took. I want to get some outdoor shots but it's been raining all day.
Don't mention it Howard ! Can see what attracted you to this one. Has so many eye-catching features.

..Looks great rain, or shine honestly ! :)

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Killer looking Howard. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts