Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Never saw that one before. Very nice. What are the specs on that watch?

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Very nice!

I've been a fan of the brand for some time. I do wish that Eyal would allow the brand to resume the encasement of some of those wonderful, vintage movements as they once did.

They have created some of my favorite watches over the years.

Thanks for posting your S. Coifman

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

To best honest its one of the most affordable S. Coifman's they ever had on Shop NBC. It offers a lot of Value however with its decorated ETA 2824-2, metal retainer ring and enamel dial. The bright stainless gives it a bit of a vintage look I think. Thanks for taking a look.

Oh an interesting story on this watch:

When I first got it ,I was outside one nice spring evening on my patio. I took off the watch to take a look at the movement outside before the sun went down. I actually feel asleep and the watch fell off my lap onto the patio. I woke up and my foot was rubbing something on the brick. It was my new S. Coifman with the sapphire crystal side down on the brick. As you can see, there not a scratch on the crystal and only a very small ,almost inperceptible one on the bezel. Whew!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.