Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

LOL - I ordered one also to see what happens. $18.45 which includes shipping.

Will probably get canceled but is worth a shot, lol

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

What the hell, I took a shot at this as well. I may go back for more. HaHaHa!!! Maybe it is our lucky day.

Update: This has been posted on other forums and everyone seems to be in the game on this. They would need to have a huge supply to fill all these orders if they are actually going to honor this price. Don't get your hopes up that way you won't be disappointed if you get a cancellation notice.

·
Registered
117 Posts
imported post

I have ordered every single time Amazon has a mistake price like this and they ALWAYS get canceled. Not wasting my time this time.

·
Long Time Member
574 Posts
imported post

i ordered it BUT WHEN I WENT INTO THERE STORE AND PUT IN INVICTA IT CAME UP A BOTTLE OF PINK SHAMPOO,,,BUT IT SAID INVICTA RUSSIAN DIVER GMT....I'M GOING TO SAY THEY WILL ALL BE CANCELLED OR WE ALL ARE GETTING A PINK BOTTLE OF SHAMPOO.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

loosecannon wrote:
i ordered it BUT WHEN I WENT INTO THERE STORE AND PUT IN INVICTA IT CAME UP A BOTTLE OF PINK SHAMPOO,,,BUT IT SAID INVICTA RUSSIAN DIVER GMT....I'M GOING TO SAY THEY WILL ALL BE CANCELLED OR WE ALL ARE GETTING A PINK BOTTLE OF SHAMPOO.
I saved a copy of the web page as proof in case I need to fight with Amazon later when I get my shampoo. :b

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Yeah, What the Heck!

Y'all know how I love me some Russian Divers.... :b

Even if it's a joke and will probably get cancelled... :c

Can't pass one up that's listed for under $13! :%

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Maybe it's great shampoo???:%:%:%:%

CJ

Spaceview wrote:
loosecannon wrote:
I saved a copy of the web page as proof in case I need to fight with Amazon later when I get my shampoo. :b

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

This was posted on another forum, not by me:

I just got off the phone with Amazon - they assured me that it was in fact the watch and that the seller had sold over 1000 of them!!!!! YIKES!!! I explained the details to her and she said that worst case scenario amazon will cover us in case we get something we did not order...

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

If you guys actually get this it will go down as the best deal of all time. :c:c

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.