Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I have a few simple rules that I try to live by:

1) Bad planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
2) It is easier to ask forgiveness then permission
3) Don't say anything behind a person's back that you wouldn't say to their face.

Please feel free to add your rules to this list or borrow any of mine.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

I have a few rules also for my life .

1) When I think I have given something 110%, I have still not done enough or worked hard enough.

2) I hate, and I mean literally detest nose and ear hair. I hate it on myself and will obsessively cut or trim if needed, but I really hate it on others who clearly just let it grow and grow with no regard to how gross it is for others

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Rules are made to be broken, they apply to others, not me.

The quickest way to get me to do something is to tell me NOT to do it.

You can always count on me to treat others like they treat me...That's set in stone.

Never deliberately hurt someone {unless they have it coming}

Don't dish it out unless you can take it.

If you screw me once, I'll screw you twice. {That's not a good thing so, don't look at it like it is}

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Rules are made to be broken, they apply to others, not me.

The quickest way to get me to do something is to tell me NOT to do it.

You can always count on me to treat others like they treat me...That's set in stone.

Never deliberately hurt someone {unless they have it coming}

Don't dish it out unless you can take it.

If you screw me once, I'll screw you twice. {That's not a good thing so, don't look at it like it is}
I have been thinking about adding another to my list that is similar to one of yours.

If you screw me once...you are dead to me. Not ready to go that far yet. Maybe soon with a few business associates.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

There are a number of rules that I try to follow and a few are:

1) Don't ever mess with me, my family or my friends! I'm VERY protective!

2) All we have in life is our word. If you say you're going to do something, DO IT!

3) I'm more than willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. If you screw me over, all bets are off!

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:

2) All we have in life is our word. If you say you're going to do something, DO IT!

3) I'm more than willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. If you screw me over, all bets are off!
You're right, Brian- we do have A LOT in common- your #1 is mine also!

The others would be to live well, laugh often, and love much.

Oh, and I was also raised to forgive but not necessarily forget, and to never say something about someone that you wouldn't say to his/her face (this was also mentioned earlier, I believe by OP).

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

BIGtime wrote:
sheraortho wrote:

You're right, Brian- we do have A LOT in common- your #1 is mine also!

The others would be to live well, laugh often, and love much.

Oh, and I was also raised to forgive but not necessarily forget, and to never say something about someone that you wouldn't say to his/her face (this was also mentioned earlier, I believe by OP).
See, now there you go! I can put up with alot of stuff but when you start messing with my friends or my family, it's Katie bar the door!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.