Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an avid diver, however my wife is just getting in to it. I have been looking at some dive watches for woman, although I would think they would share many with the men for this type of activity. It is not like my wife needs to be diving with an 18k yellow gold Submariner with custom diamonds. I think its a safe bet to get something simple, functional and reliable. I did some research on which Rolex models would suffice for this type of venture and found exactly what I was looking for. Although they said "there are several Rolex dive watches for women, which means you can have both style and substance". As I read on I realised they were just the models I myself would wear for diving but there is not a problem with that. I imm3ediatley thought of the 116618 and knew my wife would love that for this occasion. I just hope she wears it for more than just diving, perhaps a pool day as well because that two-tone and blue is perfect for a sunny/adventurist type of day. What watch is your go-to dive watch if you are a diver, and if you arnt what watch would you purchase to enter that water?

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
If you want to keep it Swiss and Luxury, there is always the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m in 37.5mm:

Other than that, you can take anything from the likes of Breitling, TAG Heuer, Tissot, Certina, Longines etc etc etc etc

Here is the Breitling Superocean (albeit in 42mm!) Superocean Heritage B20 Automatic 42 Stainless Steel - Blue AB2010161C1S1 | Breitling

And this article might help you: The Best Ladies' Dive Watches for 2020

However, maybe let her make her own choice on what she likes? So long as it can take 200m...

·
Super Moderator
14,660 Posts
Boy oh boy, I think that Rolex, or any of those showstoppers
FBPB is showing would be wonderful for her actually. 😉(y)
I am no expert on this subject Oliver, and really like FB’s idea
about letting her choose what she likes. :)

Although the diver idea is a great one I think because they
are both extremely cool, and easy to read.

Just for fun, am adding in Hamilton, Oris, Victorinox, and
Tissot too. 😊 I hope you have fun in the search.

The Perfect Ladies Dive Style Watch Under $1000? - (Watches)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts