Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the rabbit hole the interenet and was readinng some horological articles, as we all do. I notive a lot more eyes surrounding the Datejust 41 models and have even seen a plethura on multiple wrists on the weekend, but which model are people really yearning for? Take a look at what they said, Rolex Datejust 41 - What is the Most Popular Model? - Bob's Watches, but as far as I know the Datejust 41 is a killer timepiece and is slowing becoming my go-to, everyday watch. I enjoy the simplicity of the dial, it works perfectly for just about every sitiuation, event or really no matter what you are doing. Beyond this I am curious what peoples favorite Datejust 41 model would be. I think I have to immidiately state that I am more than happy that Rolex discontinued the DJ II because they brought the best of both prodcuction years. What do you guys think on that, do you enjoy the evolution of the Datejust? I do think the model that takes my heart would be the 126333. Drop your favorite Datejust 41 model below, im curious to see what people are enjoying these days!

·
Super Moderator
14,708 Posts
Oliver, I have to admit that I don't know a ton about the individual model
numbers of the Datejust 41. 😊But often think of the amazing two-tone
models when it comes to the watch. 😵 It just honestly seems like the
watch was built for the two tone theme. However, even though I say that,
the watch looks fantastic with just a stainless finish as well with dials like
that blue in the article, or nice black, or almost charcoal dials.

Oh, and love how there are variations without the fluted bezels...I like
them as well ! 😀Because it changes the feel of the watch a little, and
adds another dimension to the design.

Such a great topic Oliver !!! My apologies for not being able to give you
a definitive answer. 😄

·
Super Moderator
1,379 Posts
Honestly, I can only say, why bother with Rolex ADs and their stupid waiting lists? A Glashütte Original SeaQ is a superior choice, even Bark & Jack (well known Rolex lover) admits it:

·
Watch Freek
888 Posts
I was in the rabbit hole the interenet and was readinng some horological articles, as we all do. I notive a lot more eyes surrounding the Datejust 41 models and have even seen a plethura on multiple wrists on the weekend, but which model are people really yearning for? Take a look at what they said, Rolex Datejust 41 - What is the Most Popular Model? - Bob's Watches, but as far as I know the Datejust 41 is a killer timepiece and is slowing becoming my go-to, everyday watch. I enjoy the simplicity of the dial, it works perfectly for just about every sitiuation, event or really no matter what you are doing. Beyond this I am curious what peoples favorite Datejust 41 model would be. I think I have to immidiately state that I am more than happy that Rolex discontinued the DJ II because they brought the best of both prodcuction years. What do you guys think on that, do you enjoy the evolution of the Datejust? I do think the model that takes my heart would be the 126333. Drop your favorite Datejust 41 model below, im curious to see what people are enjoying these days!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts