Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

HERE IS CHROME HEARTS JEWELRY.......A COMPANY THAT STARTED AND PRODUCED HIGH END SILVER JEWERLY, LIKE THE ROCKSTARS OR CELEBS WEAR THAT IS SOME GREAT QUALITY PIECES, STUFF YOU BUY TO LAST FOREVER...........THEIR WEBSITE IS LISTING OF LOCATIONS ONLY.......YOU HAVE TO BUY IN A STORE ONLY.......NO WEBSITE SALES, BUT YOU CAN ALSO TRY AND FIND STUFF ON EBAY.......JUST BE CONCERNED OF BUYING FAKES.............ALWAYS MAKE SURE ITS THE REAL THING.....

http://www.chromehearts.com/ch_usa.htm

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

I heard of that company....I tried on a pair of shades that they sell....$2,400 bucks...I passed on it...:t

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder I guess! Wow
not necessarily something i would wear all the time......thier a little heavy with the cross and designs and such, just throwing up some different things for people to look at is all.................

by the way Ron..............is their anything that you like.......:lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

No not really, I am a unhappy man that does not like anything!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
No not really, I am a unhappy man that does not like anything!
bout time you finally admit it........congrats....

admitting that you have a problem is the first step towards recovery..........we will help you my child............lol:%:b

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Oh I have known it for years, and nothing helps. Not a big person fan either, I guess dealing with Stupidity for the last 20 years has gotten the best of me. It amazes me how F-ing stupid this country really is, dealing with different people every day truly shows me just how STUPID the average American is!

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Oh I have known it for years, and nothing helps. Not a big person fan either, I guess dealing with Stupidity for the last 20 years has gotten the best of me. It amazes me how F-ing stupid this country really is, dealing with different people every day truly shows me just how STUPID the average American is!
Ron...you must work in retail!!!!!:lol

I spent 20 years in retail management and was asked more stupid questions than I can count. The worst was in our golf shop...a guy came into our golf shop...12000 sq feet of nothing but golf equipment, clothing, shoes...etc.... Walked around the shop...and as serious as anyone I have ever seen asked me" Do you sell camper shells?" I looked at him....in total amazement and said back, " No sir, this is a golf shop." He then said, " Are you sure? I have a friend who bought a camper shell somewhere on this street, and I am sure this is where he said he bought it."

Now minid you...there was a large RV sales and service company less than a mile from our shop...one light down. I told him, " You must be looking for....ABC Campers and RV's...they are just down the road." He said, "No, I know it was right here he got his camper shell. Are you sure you don't sell them in the back there, I see that door and maybe you sell them in there." I walked him back to the door to our warehouse, opened it up and said, " See....no camper shells back here!" He was mistified the whole time and was sure I was lying...as he walked out of the building, went around back to see if there was a camper sheel company in the back. Our warehouse guy said he walked up to the door and knocked...so I went back there, opened the door and told him, "See...no camper shells back here." He fianlly went back to his car, got in it, and drove off in the opposite direction of the Rv Sales place!! I am sure he thought we were disguising the camper shells as golf equipment!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts