Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Both are very sweet looking watches. Enjoy the new Android.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

The Venom is way taller right?

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Oooooh...not many watches can say that they can stand next to a Venom, that Android is one of them!!!
I'm tellin ya, after handling the Android I can honestly say that it's one bad Mo Fo !!:b:b

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

No the venom because of the Bracelet does not flex James, the actual case size is about 2mm smaller, but the crown on the Venom is much larger. The Android actually plays damn near as big as the Venom, there is a Huuuuuge difference in weight and height though! Dont get me wrong the Venom is twice the watch but at $175.00 the Android is one bad muther thanx to CJ!!!

TVDinner wrote:
The Venom is way taller right?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

One last comment the Android is 10 times more comfortable on the wrist, you dont even know it is there. Well Probably because I took the Venom off and then put the Android on. Thanx again Seattle this thing is incredible!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

No prob Rip, happy to help out.:b

CJ

!RipitRon wrote:
One last comment the Android is 10 times more comfortable on the wrist, you dont even know it is there. Well Probably because I took the Venom off and then put the Android on. Thanx again Seattle this thing is incredible!

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Nice watches, Rip. Not for me, though. If it were 60mm, I'd buy one. I don't even wear my 50mm's anymore; they seem tiny to me- gonna sell em all.
:%:%:%
I'm kiddin, haha- those monsters look sweet! How's the weight on the Droid? I can't take my Venom off my wrist- it's been on since the Mrs. gave it to me for Christmas- haven't even photographed it yet! I want more already- it's so freakin' tall, I love it! Impatiently waiting for the auto (heard maybe next month? Oh boy!)

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

I dont have a scale but it it compares to the T-Rex on a bracelet maybe a bit lighter!

BIGtime wrote:
Nice watches, Rip. Not for me, though. If it were 60mm, I'd buy one. I don't even wear my 50mm's anymore; they seem tiny to me- gonna sell em all.
:%:%:%
I'm kiddin, haha- those monsters look sweet! How's the weight on the Droid? I can't take my Venom off my wrist- it's been on since the Mrs. gave it to me for Christmas- haven't even photographed it yet! I want more already- it's so freakin' tall, I love it! Impatiently waiting for the auto (heard maybe next month? Oh boy!)

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

I have had 5 comments on it today already. Impressive that is more then the Venom or my SAS and it isnt even 12:00 yet!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.