21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Ron,

Your title says "If you want some come get some". Does that apply to coming to your house and you giving me a few of your watches? Ha Ha LOL!!
I use too be able too Invite anyone over to get some watches, Zues wouldnt let you leave without removing some body part. But now Khan would do nothing more then too bark at you until you fed him! LOL
I will bring a big T-Bone for Khan and hopefully you will give me one of your Reserve pieces. LOL!!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Great pics, Ron! It's nice to finally get to see your collection!

As others have mentioned, you can use a POS camera and still get great results! I've been doing it for years.

All my pics that you've seen come from an approx 4 year old, used, refurbished camera. The key is shooting in "macro" setting and controlling light to get clean, crisp closeups.

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Those Automatic RDs and SANs will never loose any value and the S-1 Excursion will make you money and those SAN III Calendar Masters have doubled in price, i would say if you have spent 20 to 30 Thousand Dollars in watches there, then they are worth almost double that now and that my friends is called A Good Business Decision, Congrats !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Very nice collection, Ron. please let me know if YOU ever get Pi$$ed at ShopNBC, I'll short sell their stock and retire!

You have some beautiful pieces that I'd love to have.

Enjoy 'em!

David

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
imported post

argabright wrote:
Very nice collection, Ron. please let me know if YOU ever get Pi$$ed at ShopNBC, I'll short sell their stock and retire!

You have some beautiful pieces that I'd love to have.

Enjoy 'em!

David
It wouldnt help you now, I am in a self Inflicted NBZ. I am holding out for a few upcoming watches, unless I see something I cant live without!!! Still on the hunt for the Leviathan 3 hand Auto, A Two tone Silver and black San III, the SAN IV. I am hopeful I like the new Viperfish but the color combo's I have seen are not doing it for me!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.