Watch Freeks banner

What do you wear with your watches ...

Rings and Bracelets

16K views 58 replies 46 participants last post by  johnro6659 
#1 ·
imported post

Poll above and lets discuss what you like wearing with your watches!

#30 ·
imported post

I've only seen it in the movie The Punisher. Did love the movie. Lol He didn't wear a ring it was just his Logo worn on his shirt.

tattoo chef wrote:
Budabear wrote:
Oh yeah, love that "Punisher" ring!
actually, its a ring that is worn by zakk wylde from black label society, and stone cold steve austin, it was modeled after the keith richards skull ring...............

#32 ·
imported post

A watch, figaro bracelet, figaro necklace ,4 rings and 3 earrings all in sterling or white gold.

#38 ·
imported post

None of the above. I use to wear a heavy 20inch gold necklace with a Anchor, Ships Wheel and Eagle pendant, my phlock will chew through the lobster claw clasp in about 20 seconds and at $75. per lobster claw, I'll wait until they die or wear it when they bury me.

Which ever comes first

#39 ·
imported post

I wear a wedding ring, Medic Alert bracelet and necklace with cross. I have aset of each in silver tone and gold tone.Also have some signet ringsI wear occasionally.

#40 ·
imported post

Just Bracelets..
I have several bike chain type bracelets that match my watch bands but I dont match them anymore I wear whatever is on from the day before and when I get tired of one I switch to another .. I have tons of them, we sell em on the site so they are always around me..

Ohh and the heavy metal one the state gave me thats on my ankle, anyone else have one or a hack saw I can borrow LOLLLL :%

#43 ·
imported post

NYFatboy99 wrote:
Just Bracelets..
I have several bike chain type bracelets that match my watch bands but I dont match them anymore I wear whatever is on from the day before and when I get tired of one I switch to another .. I have tons of them, we sell em on the site so they are always around me..

Ohh and the heavy metal one the state gave me thats on my ankle, anyone else have one or a hack saw I can borrow LOLLLL :%
. OMG, I love your twisted sense of humor.

#47 ·
imported post

Not a gold or diamond guy here, unless it's white gold, which my wedding ring is. No diamonds, even on the wedding ring it's inlaid with onyx and white MOP.
I wear a neck chain or two, a bracelet, and another ring on my right hand, all in some sort of SS/black/silver constitution :) I used to have gauged earrings in each ear but took em out for good after I turned 50! LOL

#49 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
My wedding ring and my High School ring occasionally. I never got a ring from the University I graduated from. I still regret that.
You can still get one. My dad lost his and we got him a replacement for his birthday. Jostens can get it for you. I voted ring only i own no bracelets. I have several gold chains which i am always wearing one of the.

#50 ·
imported post

I wear my service ring (I was USN for 4 years to pay for college, plus I come from a Navy family) on my right hand along with my survival bracelet on my right wrist. Left wrist is the watch. A wedding band will be joining the mix soon. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.