Watch Freeks banner

What do you wear with your watches ...

• Total voters
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
imported post

I wear two ring and one of 4 Braclets with my Watches..Sometimes I will wear the same watch for a week and the rest just set.

·
Registered
545 Posts
imported post

NYFatboy99 wrote:
Just Bracelets..
I have several bike chain type bracelets that match my watch bands but I dont match them anymore I wear whatever is on from the day before and when I get tired of one I switch to another .. I have tons of them, we sell em on the site so they are always around me..

Ohh and the heavy metal one the state gave me thats on my ankle, anyone else have one or a hack saw I can borrow LOLLLL :%
. OMG, I love your twisted sense of humor.

·
Registered
443 Posts
imported post

Not a gold or diamond guy here, unless it's white gold, which my wedding ring is. No diamonds, even on the wedding ring it's inlaid with onyx and white MOP.
I wear a neck chain or two, a bracelet, and another ring on my right hand, all in some sort of SS/black/silver constitution :) I used to have gauged earrings in each ear but took em out for good after I turned 50! LOL

·
Registered
346 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
My wedding ring and my High School ring occasionally. I never got a ring from the University I graduated from. I still regret that.
You can still get one. My dad lost his and we got him a replacement for his birthday. Jostens can get it for you. I voted ring only i own no bracelets. I have several gold chains which i am always wearing one of the.

·
Registered
650 Posts
imported post

I wear my service ring (I was USN for 4 years to pay for college, plus I come from a Navy family) on my right hand along with my survival bracelet on my right wrist. Left wrist is the watch. A wedding band will be joining the mix soon. :)

·
Banned
16 Posts
imported post

i like rings ,
but i can not wear them all the time
course i play ballsketball every week ,
so i only can keep them in my home

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
imported post

Well, the nipp... Oh no, not that!

:lol:lol:lol

Ok, seriously, I wear my wedding ring, but I have three, silver, gold, and plat/gold two tone, for the specific watch type I have on.

Rob

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
imported post

I wear my wedding ring or my pinky ring,.. but never at the same time!:%

Iwear a 'sobriety' bracelet that was made for me by a loved one when I turned 3. It is a chain of stainless skulls with onyx beads in between, at the middle there's a small charm with the AA triangle logo. Strangely enough, I can only wear it on my right wrist, just doesn't go on my left.

I change wrists for my watches too, depending on case & crown shapes. The NFW AP is a better fit on my right than left. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
imported post

I wear a KIA bracelet for my old Army roommate who died in an IED blast in 2009, my white gold wedding band, and a titanium ring I bought in Mexico about ten years ago. Those three are always on me no matter what.

I still wore my dog tags up until only a couple years ago to remind me that I still had friend deployed overseas.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
imported post

I try and buy rings to match my watches, I can't wear a bracelet or any other jewelry it just doesn't feel right.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts