Watch Freeks banner

What do you wear with your watches ...

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
imported post

i wear a bracelet, three rings (wedding band, pinky ring, etc) a necklace with oendant(cross, medalion etc) and one earring, plus a watch. too much? some days, i wear more (two bracelets, etc) it's all fun and style. :%

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I am voting both, because I have no issues at all with wearing a ring, necklace,or bracelet, I just don't have any.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

WOW, this group is into jewelry I'd say. Let's see, I have a gold wedding band with diamonds, a stainless and gold Invicta bracelet and a white gold necklace with a Celtic cross on it that matches the tatoo on my right shoulder.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Budabear wrote:
Oh yeah, love that "Punisher" ring!

actually, its a ring that is worn by zakk wylde from black label society, and stone cold steve austin, it was modeled after the keith richards skull ring...............

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Just a watch and a wedding band (plain tungsten band) that I do not consider jewelery. No chains, bracelets or car emblems.....:b

CJ

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
imported post

I've only seen it in the movie The Punisher. Did love the movie. Lol He didn't wear a ring it was just his Logo worn on his shirt.

tattoo chef wrote:
Budabear wrote:
Oh yeah, love that "Punisher" ring!
actually, its a ring that is worn by zakk wylde from black label society, and stone cold steve austin, it was modeled after the keith richards skull ring...............

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I should have known!! Right after I hit "post reply" I thought, crap I bet Ron's wearing his Hyundai emblem as we speak!!:%:%:%

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Just a watch and a wedding band (plain tungsten band) that I do not consider jewelery. No chains, bracelets or car emblems.....:b

CJ
Careful

I am a car emblem wearer!!!LOL

·
Registered
49 Posts
imported post

A watch, figaro bracelet, figaro necklace ,4 rings and 3 earrings all in sterling or white gold.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Just wear my watch...only wear my rings if my wife and I are going out someplace. I have my wedding ring and my college ring...I have a bracelet...gold chain...but rarely wear it.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
imported post

I have several wedding rings to match the watch I am wearing. My ears are pierced but, I can not wear them at work so I let them grow back.

Chris

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

None of the above. I use to wear a heavy 20inch gold necklace with a Anchor, Ships Wheel and Eagle pendant, my phlock will chew through the lobster claw clasp in about 20 seconds and at $75. per lobster claw, I'll wait until they die or wear it when they bury me.

Which ever comes first

·
Registered
53 Posts
imported post

I wear a wedding ring, Medic Alert bracelet and necklace with cross. I have aset of each in silver tone and gold tone.Also have some signet ringsI wear occasionally.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
imported post

Just Bracelets..
I have several bike chain type bracelets that match my watch bands but I dont match them anymore I wear whatever is on from the day before and when I get tired of one I switch to another .. I have tons of them, we sell em on the site so they are always around me..

Ohh and the heavy metal one the state gave me thats on my ankle, anyone else have one or a hack saw I can borrow LOLLLL :%

21 - 40 of 59 Posts