What do you wear with your watches ...

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Poll above and lets discuss what you like wearing with your watches!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi James, the only jewelry I wear is my wedding band. I look at my watches like they are a form of jewelry and enjoy wearing a good looking timepiece. ....Bob

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I sometimes wear rings. I always have a heavy gold chain with a pendant and one ear ring both with colored gem stones

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
imported post

When I am dressed I wear rings, a chain, bracelets and my watches. Up to now I have only been into gold but I found myself buying a of SS bracelets to match my watches. I like the idea of having a nice bracelet on when I am wearing one of my nice watches.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

My wedding ring and my High School ring occasionally. I never got a ring from the University I graduated from. I still regret that.

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . My wedding band is a simple white gold ring. I also wear my father in laws wedding ring, next to my own. It was given to me at his graveside by my mother in law, she asked if I would wear it. I wear it with great pride.

I also wear one of two ruby rings I own at all times. Love rubies. My favourite is a VERY large, VERY old Burmese ruby set in a yellow gold ring.

I wear a bracelet every day, I have several and choose one to match my watch.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
imported post

I'll admit it, I ware Diamonds on my rings. Lol Just don't where them often. Among the SS bracelets I found toto wear with my watches, even some of them have Diamonds.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

i have one bracelet............used to be really into bracelets, not so much anymore.......

and of course my skull ring..............but i plan on adding more skull and other types of custom rings in the future.......

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I have 9 different wedding rings, I will pick the right one, to go with the watch and a bracelet to match. I dont do a neck chain ohhhhhh no!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I have 9 different wedding rings, I will pick the right one, to go with the watch and a bracelet to match. I dont do a neck chain ohhhhhh no!
Ron,

You haven't been married 9 times have you?? LOL!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Ron,

You haven't been married 9 times have you?? LOL!!
No I have been married twice, the first wife I was on a 9 month drunk and married an Ugly women. That only lasted 45 day, I quit drinkin and had to leave that situation wow she was a homely chick.

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
. . . gave Wifey my diamond wedding ring from bride #1, we were at Cannon Beach and she threw it in the surf!!! Best $2500 I ever threw away!!!!

I wear a heavy gold rope chain, had it since the Earth started to cool. Jeweler offered me 2 grand for it a couple of weeks ago when I had it cleaned . . . should have taken the dough, gold will go in the tank again . . . .

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
. . . gave Wifey my diamond wedding ring from bride #1, we were at Cannon Beach and she threw it in the surf!!! Best $2500 I ever threw away!!!!

I wear a heavy gold rope chain, had it since the Earth started to cool. Jeweler offered me 2 grand for it a couple of weeks ago when I had it cleaned . . . should have taken the dough, gold will go in the tank again . . . .
Screw all that, I would have sold it! Good ole Cannon beach!

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

I wear a cheap stainless ortungsten ring as my wedding band. Pisses my wife off but i just dont wear yellow gold so my wedding band stays ina box!! I tell her i could not wear one at all and that usually works! Just wear a stainless ballnecklace and leave the gold stuff in the box too!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I have a fairly large two-tone wedding band with diamonds that I wear and a gold rope chain with a cross, but I usually wear it under my shirt, so it doesn't really show.

Not much for bracelets, other than my watches as I rarely wear a rubber strap watch, metal watch bracelets almost exclusively.

David

1 - 20 of 59 Posts