Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has ever handled one of these Rubicon A1 watches from RHYNO OUTFIT? They originally started out as a kickstarter and he continues to develop his style of watch. I know square watches are tough and the lug to lug is 54mm so it is close for my 7 1/2 wrist. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I was just looking into this brand. There appear to be a lot of variations now. However, my first thought was it looked a lot like the NFW Autopilot.

http://rhynotimepieces.com/shop

·
1,630 Posts
Price?

I looked but didn't see a price? They look expensive and in-expensive at the same time?!?!? :confused:

EDIT: found the prices: range from $375.00 - $450.00

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I see prices ranging from $2300 to $3100

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has ever handled one of these Rubicon A1 watches from RHYNO OUTFIT? They originally started out as a kickstarter and he continues to develop his style of watch. I know square watches are tough and the lug to lug is 54mm so it is close for my 7 1/2 wrist. Any thoughts?
HELLO
I am a avid hardcore watch collector from Rolex seadweller to B&R and invicta but now I will only own and wear Rhyno and invicta pieces. I have an original Rhyno founders time piece and the buy in was $68K !!! It’s #05/10 made!! So ultra rare. That one is in my safe! I wear there king pilot carbon in 50mm.!! I sold my roles and B&R watches because dollar for quality and design and size all kick ass. My rolex is only 44mm and looks cheap next to Rhynos and even invicta!! Invicta has come a long way and I own about 15 of there oversized 48 to 52mm styles and they are beautiful and hold time perfectly and if you get robbed or it gets damaged your only out a couple hundred dollars! I wear my Rhyno carbon 24-7 365 I only take it off to shower or swim ! I do this with all of my watches! The soap scum buildup happens if worn in the shower and that happens with any watch and salt or chlorine can damage the materials in the fade area. Never had this problem with my current collection Becasue I take care. But when I served in special forces in the Marines I wore g shock for price and the abuse and features! But I learned that your environment can ruin a watch!!! But the biggest F-up at all was when I ordered my rolex seadweller from Leon jewelers in exton Pa back in 1998 and back then $5k got you one now they want $15 k range ??!! Stupid !! Yes 4000ft depth but come on! The worst was about 2 weeks after owning and wearing it 24-7 I had taken it off to look over my dream watch at the time and see it for its quality and what do I see = a huge lack of quality control !!! There was a curly cue that worked its way from the inner workings out to the face and to see what looked like a pubic hair in a rolex was insane !! But when I took it back the salesmen had the balls to state and accuse me of taking the back off of the watch and that is how it got in there ?!! Really!!! You need a special rolex tool to remove that case because it is pressurized with nitrogen !! I called them on that and so they sent it to one of the only two certified rolex repair facilities in the US and lancaster pa is were mine was sent and I still have the rolex repair box and cloth for proof! I sold it right away ! How could I trust a company that charges that much and let’s it leave with a hair in it.!!! Insane !! My B&R I did love and I still love them but a little too small I like 48mm and above. As I am 50 the larger size and the fact the founder former military and loves aviation as much as I do and designs them from that arena! I just wish they would sell them in super high end stores on rodeo drive or 5 th ave so they can get the respect they deserve. I have my other carbon 50mm on eBay right now for $22K when the buy in for the start up was $28k but I bought it new from the original buyer who needed money and it still sits in the box. I bought it for back up if the one I currently wear get stolen etc. if I ever sell the founders watch then buy in was $68k and since only 10 made the founder Rico stated they are worth around $80k+. If you want to see pics just text me at 484-797-7387 SSGT Jake LOVERA
Hope this helps you.! Everything I have stated above is true and I swear on the Marine Corps bible to that.!!!

·
Aspiring Expert
2,054 Posts
OR you can just post pics here as I won't be texting someone after just one post here... :cool:

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
HELLO
I am a avid hardcore watch collector from Rolex seadweller to B&R and invicta but now I will only own and wear Rhyno and invicta pieces. I have an original Rhyno founders time piece and the buy in was $68K !!! It’s #05/10 made!! So ultra rare. That one is in my safe! I wear there king pilot carbon in 50mm.!! I sold my roles and B&R watches because dollar for quality and design and size all kick ass. My rolex is only 44mm and looks cheap next to Rhynos and even invicta!! Invicta has come a long way and I own about 15 of there oversized 48 to 52mm styles and they are beautiful and hold time perfectly and if you get robbed or it gets damaged your only out a couple hundred dollars! I wear my Rhyno carbon 24-7 365 I only take it off to shower or swim ! I do this with all of my watches! The soap scum buildup happens if worn in the shower and that happens with any watch and salt or chlorine can damage the materials in the fade area. Never had this problem with my current collection Becasue I take care. But when I served in special forces in the Marines I wore g shock for price and the abuse and features! But I learned that your environment can ruin a watch!!! But the biggest F-up at all was when I ordered my rolex seadweller from Leon jewelers in exton Pa back in 1998 and back then $5k got you one now they want $15 k range ??!! Stupid !! Yes 4000ft depth but come on! The worst was about 2 weeks after owning and wearing it 24-7 I had taken it off to look over my dream watch at the time and see it for its quality and what do I see = a huge lack of quality control !!! There was a curly cue that worked its way from the inner workings out to the face and to see what looked like a pubic hair in a rolex was insane !! But when I took it back the salesmen had the balls to state and accuse me of taking the back off of the watch and that is how it got in there ?!! Really!!! You need a special rolex tool to remove that case because it is pressurized with nitrogen !! I called them on that and so they sent it to one of the only two certified rolex repair facilities in the US and lancaster pa is were mine was sent and I still have the rolex repair box and cloth for proof! I sold it right away ! How could I trust a company that charges that much and let’s it leave with a hair in it.!!! Insane !! My B&R I did love and I still love them but a little too small I like 48mm and above. As I am 50 the larger size and the fact the founder former military and loves aviation as much as I do and designs them from that arena! I just wish they would sell them in super high end stores on rodeo drive or 5 th ave so they can get the respect they deserve. I have my other carbon 50mm on eBay right now for $22K when the buy in for the start up was $28k but I bought it new from the original buyer who needed money and it still sits in the box. I bought it for back up if the one I currently wear get stolen etc. if I ever sell the founders watch then buy in was $68k and since only 10 made the founder Rico stated they are worth around $80k+. If you want to see pics just text me at 484-797-7387 SSGT Jake LOVERA
Hope this helps you.! Everything I have stated above is true and I swear on the Marine Corps bible to that.!!!
Are you trying to sell a watch? If so, there is a correct place on this forum to do that...

·
13,295 Posts
HELLO
That was exhausting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts