Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

just got an update, guys.. the reunion show with Eyal is TUES evening 10p east - 7p west!! sorry for the confusion!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the clarification on the times and day.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I'll be there!

Keep up the good work, Tim.

BTW, will you show us how to measure heart rate with the Tachymeter? That sounded interesting...

David

·
Registered
699 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
I'll be there!

Keep up the good work, Tim.

BTW, will you show us how to measure heart rate with the Tachymeter? That sounded interesting...

David
Ditto!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

who is watching this show? I just turned it on and started watching.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Cant watch it man, it is too damned painful I want to throw the remote threw the damn TV!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

mainly women's watches tonight, which is fine and obviously needed.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Nothing on tonight that interests me at all. The only thing that even looked cool was the Excursion Touring edition, but for that kind of money I will put it towads an automatic in the future.

·
Registered
154 Posts
imported post

i watched the 2 hour show. i got sucked into the slim ltd. edition that my wife came running into the living room screaming to buy it for a friend of ours for xmas! so to shut her up/down i made the call. i was upset that during the entire two hours tim only talked about one watches movement. its like watching barbara walters doing her interviews. gotta tune all the snbc hosts out other than jim and shawn, they are the only ones that show viewers functions and specs. of the watches.rob a.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts