Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey everyone, looks like Zodiac is using the Oceanaire name once again. Received an e-mail today that

you might have gottenas well, showing the collection, along with three new versions. The three newest

versions have the matte black IP finish on their stainless steel cases. TheOceanaires also all have uni-

directional rotating bezels with aluminum inserts, anti-reflective sapphire crystals, stainless steel applied

indexes, along with their Swiss automatic movements, and Super-luminova in orange, blue, and the

newest which is yellow right here...

Have the Zodiac site here for you as well if you would like to learn more everybody...

http://www.zodiacwatches.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryView?storeId=33054&parent_category_rn=226501&departmentId=226501&categoryId=340583&catalogId=21504&langId=-1

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I owned the original at onetime. It was a nice watch if not an iffy movement with the Cl-888. I'm glad that brought it back but I'd like to know which movement is in it now.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
I owned the original at onetime. It was a nice watch if not an iffy movement with the Cl-888. I'm glad that brought it back but I'd like to know which movement is in it now.
Same one... "Swiss" CL-888 which we all know is a tweaked Chinese movement. I still have one that's going on 6 years old and runs like a champ.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
imported post

I've got 2 of the originals with the 888 and while the studder and stammer a little, the keep dead on perfect time and have had no issues. Nice watch

·
Super Moderator
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks for the information about the movement inside guys. Wasn't exactly sure if they were

still using the CL-888 to be honest. Wonder if they will ever have different movement options

in the future. Would be fun to see new automatics added, and even more variations with new

dials, finishes, etc. ..Still nice to see these though.:)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

four20 wrote:
These so nothing for me. An original, blue dialed however..
I owned this one at one time. GREAT watch

·
Registered
493 Posts
imported post

Weren't these like $300 back in the day? Now pushing $1000.

Still a nice watch. Yellow original was perfect and the orange with black bezel was nice , too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts