Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Bought this one from froobi.The 1st one arrived beaten up, and no tags attached to it.pretty quick turnaround time though.This arrived today. all of the tags and stickers were in place like they should have been the 1st time. 373.2 grams of wrist monkey.This is my largest watch to date and I don't see me getting anymore of them.I just wanted to try one of these since they 1st debated. Heres some bad timing.I paid 449.00. not bad and what I expected.I sent the 1st one back.Yesterday, another one pops up on the same site for about 375.00.My new one is already inbound.Crap.:lol

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Congrats on your new SAS. One of my favorite watches in my collection. Really nice!

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

hey yamahaki/sean/dedward, thats a hell of an invicta.....................yeah you should always try to get a better deal whenever possible just as you mention here....Unless you run the risk of "offending the seller"..............

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
hey yamahaki/sean/dedward, thats a hell of an invicta.....................yeah you should always try to get a better deal whenever possible just as you mention here....Unless you run the risk of "offending the seller"..............
I read between the lines on this one. Gotcha!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Isn't that a GORGEOUS watch? I love my 5216. Favorite quartz watch I own. PERIOD. This watch begs to be in the two tone. The detail of the case design is so much more impressive. Congrats!

David

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
funny.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

enough please - this is a thread about a nice watch that was recently received. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
117 Posts
imported post

Nice SAS. I am waiting for the prices to continue to drop a little more, hopefully in the next few weeks, to purchase one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.