Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am brand new to watchfreeks forums, so this is my 1st post.

Was wondering if anyone can recommend reputable sites to buy squale watches from (thinking of the squale 500m professional dive line).

Saw them on zulutimezone.com and gnomonwatches.com .
Thanks.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. I will make some inquires to zulutimezone and island to see whivh has the better deals.
Just curious, I'm also considering the glycine combat sub automatic. What is your view - the glycine or the squale?

Thanks again

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Thanks for the info. I will make some inquires to zulutimezone and island to see whivh has the better deals.
Just curious, I'm also considering the glycine combat sub automatic. What is your view - the glycine or the squale?

Thanks again
Owned both. I prefer the Glycine ever so slightly and I mean ever so. Can't go wrong with either. Both have about same resale too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reply.
I guess it truly comes down to personal preference.

Will keep you posted when I pull the trigger. Got a bday coming up and nothing like buying yourself a gift

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts

Thanks again
Like Mike Said, its close...but something about the Glycine Combat line I just love.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Leaning towards the glycine. Looks like it can wear sporty and casual.

Tattoo chef, thanks for the shipping info re gnomon.

Thanks All.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Just an FYI, Gnomon watches has free international shipping. And I NEVER got hit with duty tax from Singapore.

Watches above $650 - free shipping
Below $650- $40.00 UPS $20.00 Singapore post/ registered airmail.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Ah. Well see I can't read sometimes lol.
Besides the glycine he wants is over $650 so still free shipping, so there. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That's why I bought my Squale at longislandwatches. Plus they're in the states, makes things easier.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Took me a while but I just pulled the trigger on a glycine sub combat. Should be here in a few weeks. Thanks for the help all. Will share pics when it arrives.

Using Tapatalk - now Free

1 - 13 of 13 Posts