Watch Freeks banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
imported post

There were suppose to be here in June, no wait, July, well it's August and Mink had no mention.

I agree, if you can't meet the deadline, then don't advertise it.

Remember the Invicta 36 package? The watch that had like 3 bezels and straps that could be made into 36 configurations? Invicta promised extras for those too but never came through.

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

Wisconsin Proud wrote:
There were suppose to be here in June, no wait, July, well it's August and Mink had no mention.

I agree, if you can't meet the deadline, then don't advertise it.

Remember the Invicta 36 package? The watch that had like 3 bezels and straps that could be made into 36 configurations? Invicta promised extras for those too but never came through.
Daniel did say Mid-August on his last show a week ago;;so probably on the next rotation of Renato....ya, it drags on; I hope they don't inflate the prices of these straps!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
imported post

According to Daniel on yesterday's show they will be up the Renato website for ordering on Monday (8/23/10). Supposedly they will ship within 2 weeks from then.

I'm just repeatin' what he said last night....

Thanx

Al

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.