Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Just another heads up, Google really does not pull up the Renato Website, and when I go to their facebook and then to their website, it shows no watches for sale, only sunglasses, a wallet, and a purse and looking further into it, all the text is in Lorem ipsum (standard placeholder text) and hasn't been updated since 2016 I believe. So that means they are officially done making any products at all, as I suspected. Anything you are buying is old stock and would probably not have any warranty either.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Did a little more digging on their facebook page, seems they have some guy on there commenting all he can about them not having a working website, no working phone numbers, etc, and he can't get repair work done. They don't seem to respond nor delete his comments either.

Also looks like their watches are being sold at this site, XOSWatch, which I got the link directly from posts on their Facebook page.

https://xoswatch.myshopify.com/collections/all?page=3

This is definitely not the company it once was and it seems they are hanging on, if at all, by a very thin thread and come and go as they please.
I would stay far away from them, no matter the cost.

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Thanks a ton for all of the information Don, along with question hobefabu !

Kind of felt that they weren't making watches anymore, but never really
knew for sure, or looked into it. ..But that's neat how Mr. Temple seems to
have quite a few of the old models like that. Didn't realize.

Thanks very very much ! :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a ton for all of the information Don, along with question hobefabu !

Kind of felt that they weren't making watches anymore, but never really
knew for sure, or looked into it. ..But that's neat how Mr. Temple seems to
have quite a few of the old models like that. Didn't realize.

Thanks very very much ! :)
I also appreciate all the information provided, thanks guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts