Watch Freeks banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Well as many of you already know I started selling off some of my watches. My T-rex I did not list on the bay because a friend of my mother wanted the watch. So I gave the watch to my mother and forgot about it...So after 2 weeks goes by i decided to ask my mother what happended...Did your friend purchase the watch? So her response was I went to sell him the watch and it was not working. So i called Renato and spoke to CS and i sent them the watch...She did not want to tell me this was happening since she knows me very well...lol...knowing i would flip the F out...lol..So she sent it out and they had to replace the movment...She should have the watch back any day now...I just have to say that they made it very easy for my mother and that is great customer service. So my hat is tipped to Renato...Still did not get the watch in our hands as of yet but I will post an update...This is the first time I had a watch stop working on me and had to send back..Just glad they made it painless and quick..turn around time was 2 weeks...

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Great question james. I do take care of my watches and have not worn this watch for a while. Honestly I didn't even check to see if it was working I just packed it up and gave it to my mother assuming the watch was working properly. I have heard of the g10 having issues like this.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

djpop wrote:
Jack its nice to hear a positive cs story, be interesting to know what happened.
Never found out what happened but the movement died...They changed the movement and sent it back next day air on them. Turn around time was very fast and very easy. My mother actually handled the whole situation for me since she was selling it on eBay for me. She actually spoke to Daniel Mink and he was very professional and stood behind his product. That what I call great CS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.