Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Freak
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey Everybody,

Does anyone here in Freaks have any Renato's with the Purple Dial? I have a chance to pick up a Calibre Buzo which is a watch I've wanted since it's was first made. I know I would love any other color but the purple I'm not sure of. I've seen some really small pics like this one.

So, I'm looking for any opinions from anyone who is familiar with the color.

Thanks in Advance!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Wow I would love to comment about a watch that I have seen in person, but I have not ever seen this particular color combo from Renato. But I can tell you that I have seen pictures just like the one you have posted and you couldnt pay me too wear that color!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
I agree, the purple thing wouldn't go for me either. I love the colour purple but not on a watch face.
Yeah, that was a great movie Brian! :b

I don't know Darius, I may be in the minority here, but I kinda dig it! I'm a Freekshow though, so don't take my word for it.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Whewwwwww!!!

I thought it was just me who thought this!!!!

TUNAKLLR wrote:
sheraortho wrote:
I agree, the purple thing wouldn't go for me either. I love the colour purple but not on a watch face.

I don't know Darius, I may be in the minority here, but I kinda dig it! I'm a Freekshow though, so don't take my word for it.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:

Whewwwwww!!!

I thought it was just me who thought this!!!!

TUNAKLLR wrote:
sheraortho wrote:

My guess is that many people feel this way because you very seldom see a purple watch! That means you're NOT alone!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.