Watch Freeks banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my Renato Mostro Valjoux 7750 Automatic. All stainless with gunmetal dial and blue accents. By far the best color combo they made and very highly sought after. Rarely if ever see this one pop up even on Ebay. I love this watch so much I have 2 of them, bought a second one as a back up just in case anything happened to my first one because I love it so much. Never really cared for this model until I bought one on a whim, and got it on my wrist. It soon became one of the favorites in my collection. Now I am chasing another, and I am very careful with my watches, so this second one must go. You will not be disappointed, trust me! Watch is in great condition, comes with all links and Renato wooden black lacquer box.

Specs:
This Silvertone Mostro will become a favorite! This exciting timepiece centers on a textured round 50 mm silvertone case with screw down crown. Scratch resistant sapphire crystals, front and back complete the handsome case.

The beautiful and unique gunmetal dial features both laser cut and hammered stainless steel textures. White onyx markers are at all positions except where Arabic numbers rest at 12:00 and 8:00. A Swiss Valjoux 7750 movement powers the luminous white accented hour and minute hands and the bright blue sweeping seconds hand with the trademark RC logo. Three chronograph subdials with bright blue hands appear at 12:00, 9:00, and 6:00 and a day/date window is at the 4:00 position.

The bracelet features textured silvertone 316L stainless steel links and attaches securely with a Renato push button dual deployant clasp. Treat yourself or someone special to the gift of time today!

Bracelet: 316L Stainless Steel, polished and textured links
Movement: Swiss Valjoux 7750 Chronograph
Crystal: Sapphire - front and exhibition back
Crown: Push/Pull
Clasp: Renato Push Button Dual Deployant
Case Measurements: 50 mm
Water Resistance: 30 ATM - 300 meter - 1000 feet
Model: Mostro 7750

Price: $980 shipped
Payment: Paypal

1 - 1 of 1 Posts