Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Not for me at this time. I'm in the NBZ unless I get a shot at one of the items on my list at a smoking price.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Nothing posted yet but I check from time to time and will update when I see something........looks like a G10......date window is at the 4....I know that doesn't always mean it is a G10 but I am guessing that is what it is.....

Seattle wrote:
Thanks for the heads up Mike, any details on movement, etc??

CJ

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I just looked up the ETA and Ronda movements, and this appears to be the ETA G10.211 (gents) and G15.211 (ladies). From the little, little pics on ShopNBC, it looks like the 60-second subdial is at the 6 o'clock position which would rule out the Ronda and make it an ETA. Theoretically, it could be the ETA 251.272 (same subdial layout), but I HIGHLY doubt it.

In any event, I'm going to pass on this watch. I have no need for the extra straps as I wouldn't wear them.

UKWolfeman wrote:
Nothing posted yet but I check from time to time and will update when I see something........looks like a G10......date window is at the 4....I know that doesn't always mean it is a G10 but I am guessing that is what it is.....

Seattle wrote:
Thanks for the heads up Mike, any details on movement, etc??

CJ

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Going to pass on this one tonight. Just have not been feeling for Renato lately. No complaints just not being moved to purchase their timepieces. Have 8 left in my collection after gifting 2 off to my son & daughter-in-law.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Added pictures to the first post. OTV price is $247 or 6 Value pays. Did anyone buy this one?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

The watch did not sing to me. Had nothing to do with the options or features. It was large enough for me, had the bracelet option I like, but I just did not like the look of the actual watch.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

why does every Renato basically look like the same watch

they seem to have 2 kinds only

1 -either this semi oval type plainish watch

or

2- same watch but with tons of (tacky looking to me) Diamonds

also = G10's on 9/10 watches

What's the big deal?????????????????

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

Not sure. I liked the previous OTV and probably would have bought this one if the dial was more simple. Just give me a clean dial without all the diamonds. A regular 12 and 8 in this watch would have been hard for me to pass up as I have always wanted a TRex.

WATCHURSELF wrote:

or

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Oh I think the T-rex is a good looking piece, it just has been played so much for most it is unreal. The Gen II version is so like for like it has no appeal. The G-10 is the mainstay for them and I personally dont have an issue with that movement. The T-rex is like a 80's Camaro cool for the day but you have to wear a mullet to drive one today!!!:%

WATCHURSELF wrote:

or

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.