Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

you pulling the trigger Dane?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Dane, that's a ridiculous price for this watch! By ridiculous, I mean great! I bought one for my father-in-law, but the wife and I decided it was too complicated and too difficult for him to read so I gave it to her. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
imported post

Just dont think I could do that one. The time would be too hard for me to read these days just because each set of hands are too small.

Of course I am one of those now who really appreciates the "BIG PRINT" edition of the Readers Digest :)

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
you pulling the trigger Dane?
Dont tempt me!! I seriously dont have the money, even with it on this amazing deal!! it hurts everytimei look at it :( i have been very tempted but i need to pay off my gym membership... which is never cheap unfortunately, fantastic watch!! love all the colours, dont even know where i would start!! congrats to anybody who gets it.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Dane,

I've heard great things about this timepiece. This is a great deal. If you don't have the money then you don't have the money, but with that in mind you could always use VP's. Normally I would never tell anybody to do that, but for this particular watch it might be worth it IMHO. You seem like a wise person so I'm sure you will make the right decision.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Dane,

I've heard great things about this timepiece. This is a great deal. If you don't have the money then you don't have the money, but with that in mind you could always use VP's. Normally I would never tell anybody to do that, but for this particular watch it might be worth it IMHO. You seem like a wise person so I'm sure you will make the right decision.
Yeah ive just had to force myself into a decision, im not going to get it :( which bugs me alot because i wont see it at that price again, but i simplydont have the money so i dont want to spend more and end up worrying etc etc etc. If anybody ever comes to selling one, PLEASE PM ME!! i'd never seen this watch before this week, and it might sound stupid at just $168... but it could be a grail moment :)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Dane,

Yeah ive just had to force myself into a decision, im not going to get it :( which bugs me alot because i wont see it at that price again, but i simplydont have the money so i dont want to spend more and end up worrying etc etc etc. If anybody ever comes to selling one, PLEASE PM ME!! i'd never seen this watch before this week, and it might sound stupid at just $168... but it could be a grail moment :)
Stick to your guns my friend. As hard as it is you will be glad you waited until you have the money. I never buy anything with credit or VP's. I know many do and it works great for them, but if it doesn't feel right then don't do it. I'm sure somebody down the road will have one to sell you. I personally don't own any Renatos, but I know many that either love them or hate them. This is a good deal, but a deal is just a deal. There are many including myself that have made impulsive buys based upon a deal too good to pass up and then later find that they regretted pulling the trigger on the fabulous deal. There will be many deals to come. I always set aside money before I make a purchase. You are wise in your years. :c

·
Registered
71 Posts
imported post

I pulled the trigger on the Silver one. This will be my first Renato. I've always wanted one but then I would see something like an Accutron or Hamilton that I liked and by comparison the Renato's looked kinda.....ahhh how can I say gaudy. But this one for some reason just draws me in so we'll see!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

NCPirate wrote:
I pulled the trigger on the Silver one. This will be my first Renato. I've always wanted one but then I would see something like an Accutron or Hamilton that I liked and by comparison the Renato's looked kinda.....ahhh how can I say gaudy. But this one for some reason just draws me in so we'll see!
Congrats!! The silver one is my favorite one as well. Post some pics when you get it. I would like to see that one on the wrist.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

NCPirate wrote:
Damn you!! :tnah seriously congratulations, im sure it will be an amazing watch, as you can probably see, i really wanted one but had to force myself not to pull the trigger unfortunately. Let me know what its like when you recieve it. Enjoy it..

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

WOW is all i can say about the reaction to this watch

i cant beleive it - i really DONT like this watch in any way whatsoever!!!

i am surprised at my brotha's responses to this piece

but then again I have never been a renato person

Enjoy to all those who own one or are getting one!!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
WOW is all i can say about the reaction to this watch

i cant beleive it - i really DONT like this watch in any way whatsoever!!!

i am surprised at my brotha's responses to this piece

but then again I have never been a renato person

Enjoy to all those who own one or are getting one!!
Well i think i can tell you why i like this... When SOMEBODY gave me my first Renato, i loved it... and wear it all the time, And then i saw this one and also liked it... Hence why i nearly died looking at it yesterday :lol

Each to their own i guess :)

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

the only one i really liked was way outta my price range

i think it was a TREX 7750 for like $2500 -really nice looking diver

but no way am i going there $$$$ wise!!!

Watchguru58 wrote:
I'm still waiting for something from Renato that will really Wooo me. They haven't hit one out of the ballpark yet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.