Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anyone own any larger, "dive like" Rentao watches. I really don't know a lot about this brand and would be interested in seeing some people's watches.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I have a Vulcan Diver rolling today. I'll get pics up this evening.
sweet. can't wait to see it.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Aliquando wrote:
Here's what I'm wearing today..
The original trex diver not that fugly replacement.

Steve
Steve that is a beautiful watch! Do you happen to know the specs on that? Did it come in other face colors.
I do like that look and the shape of the case, etc.

Thanks for posting the pic.

·
Registered
120 Posts
imported post

Hi TV

Mine is from the original 100 limited, I have number 23. They then went on to make a load more.

From the shop

[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel [*]Movement: Swiss ETA G10 chronograph [*]Crystal: Sapphire [*]Crown: Screw down w/ function pushers [*]Clasp: Push button dual deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 28mm W [*]Case Measurements: 49mm personally I'd say 50mm
[*]Water Resistance: 100 ATM - 1000 meters - 3300 feet
and it weighs 330gms!

Check out http://www.shopnbc.com/Renato_Men_s_T_Rex_Diver_100_ATM_Chronograph_Stainless_Steel_Watch/J175755.aspx?

They also do a goldtone version which is rarer I've still got a goldtone/hunter green model on my wish list.

Ther are now new variants which i think are Fugly and also a Valjoux auto which is megabux.

HTH

Steve

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Such a nice watch. and the band is hot also.
There was supposed to be a Renato show on Shop today at 4pm EST but they changed the schedule and now it is an Invicta show. I was planning to watch it to check out the Renatos. Now it looks like all the Renato shows are on tomorrow (assuming the schedule does not change again). I am going to check it out and see if there is anything I like.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Here is my Renato Diver. I bought this when i first came out...Sorry about the combo pic thats the only pic i have of the watch....

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I'm guessing you didn't find anything you liked on the Renato shows TVD?
nothing this go around that really jumped out at me. They are definetely nice watches, no question about that, but nothing that screamed at me that I had to buy it now. Maybe next time. I am going to keep watching.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Here is my Renato Diver. I bought this when i first came out...Sorry about the combo pic thats the only pic i have of the watch....
Nice pictures Jack. Interesting how similar the "R" on the large second handis on the Reserve and the Renato watches....

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Jack, Jack, Jack! I love that black/ orange Diver. I could never get my budget right last year to pick that one up. Let me know when you're tired of it so I can take it off your hands. Got a couple of different pieces to trade for it.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Thanks Tuna...Yeah its a sweet watch....I sure will let you know if i decide to get rid of it. I love the color combo on that watch since i am a halloween buff and those colors are right up my alley...I think i bought both of those watches the same night if i recall....

·
Registered
420 Posts
imported post

One of my personal favorites, these watches just ooozzzeee class!

·
Registered
42 Posts
imported post

i dont have any Renato divers, however i do have 2 Renato T Rex
both Titanium.
one is titanium case with rubber strap, dual deploy clasp, red onyx dial...
other is all titanium case and bracelet. hunter green onyx dial

both are MAGNIFICENT!

·
Registered
4 Posts
imported post

How you doing?I like the Renalto Dive watch you have. I was wondering if Renato is going to sell more of these watches. I went to the Shopnbc, and it said it was sold out of th T-Rex dive watch.

·
Registered
117 Posts
imported post

Aliquando wrote:
Here's what I'm wearing today..

The original trex diver not that fugly replacement.

Steve
That is a beautiful watch. I hope to own one of these someday.

·
Registered
4 Posts
imported post

I agree the diver you are wearing now, is way better than the new ones. I think Renato should reissue the one you are wearing now. Do you think Renato will reissue the old Divers.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts