Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

WOW!!! How many diamonds is that TCW?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

holy cow!!! wow that is incredible. I thought the 1.3 in the diamond corduba I got my wife was a lot and it is NO WHERE near that monster you have. wear it WELL! Incredible watch!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
Just wanted to add a little flash to myself.
when do you actually wear it? Because that is a lot of flash!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I wear it sometimes to pool. I'm in a pool league on mondays. A conversation piece for some of the girlfriends on my team. They all say I treat myself very good.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Not a diamond fan but that is a very nice looking watch. I would be afraid to wear it out. I have to say nice looking even though I don't care for diamonds.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

JFM wrote:
I really love that watch. That is a real beauty. :q
welcome to the site JFM. Great to meet you. Make sure to start an intro thread so everyone can say hello! Welcome again!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

mike .......absolute gorgeous watch........renatos are great to begin with, but they definitley know how to do diamonds.

im not a diamond or gold guy myself, just dont think i pull it off very well, but alot of people can.......

you have to go to vegas with that on man, theyll think your a high roller there for sure.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Tuna How do you like that Vulcan Diver? i am not a huge Vulcan guy, and the new Renato dials bug me, but I was curios as to how you like that new one? I thought I saw where you picked one of those up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts