Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just got off the phone with ShopNBC as I am sending back my Croton Super C that arrived broken.

The ShopNBC Customer Service representative told me that they would not only reimburse my payment for the watch, BUT ALSO REIMBURSE FOR THE COST TO SHIP THE WATCH BACK TO THEM. She specifically told me to INCLUDE A RECEIPT in the package for the cost of shipping and that would be reimbursed also.

She said and I quote - "We sent you the broken watch and that is not your fault so your shipping back to us will be reimbursed." I ASKED HER AGAIN IF SHE WAS 100% SURE ABOUT THAT and she said yes.

Now I have never heard that before. I have heard JIM himself say on air that "all it would cost is $10 to ship the watch back if we did not like it, etc etc etc"

Has anyone else heard this before and will I actually have my shipping reimbursed??

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

got my answer - they DO apparently reimburse for shipping back of defective watches with receipt. Excellent.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

yes ONLY if its a broken or defective watch - i returned 2 watches

1-that was missing an hour marker - marked defective - s/h refunded -i didnt know about the return so i lost out on that
but i got all my money from the purchase credited back

2-that i decided i didnt want -not defective =no refund
got refund of value pay & tax - PAID s/h & tax on s/h
i was kinda pissed about this but hey

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Good to know that shipping for defective product is refundable. I just hope they don't ship me any defective product to begin with.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I have shipped back a defective watch and didnt know this so didnt recieve shipping If you dont ask you dont get

·
Registered
154 Posts
imported post

here is the FAX number to send a copy of your shipping receipt to snbc to get a refund: (270) 780-1418..this is for wrong item rec'd and damaged items rec'd..after you pay to send them back fax the copy of the proof of shipping payment and they will send you a check..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts