Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You didn't say where to send them otherwise I would, Awww darn, It's too late to say where now, If only you said where earlier! :smile-thumb:

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
Thank you very much for this and your other posts on Accutron. There are more watches in this world than micro-brand Sub look-a-likes :D I know Accutron primarily from the Spaceview because this was one of the watches that stopped me in my tracks as a youngster. There was no watch like it! And now, because all things vintage are 'hot', the prices have started to rise. I can even imagine people just throwing them away when they became 'unfashionable' or stopped working.

Reactions: FunkDaLicious

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't see that happening in my lifetime or even a few lifetimes, What will be a prob down the road if finding parts like the index wheels or good forks...

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
I’d be afraid to try this myself. My 1970 T Case is in need of something as it runs very fast. I think it is a battery voltage issue. I’m not sure how to fix that.

Reactions: FunkDaLicious

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’d be afraid to try this myself. My 1970 T Case is in need of something as it runs very fast. I think it is a battery voltage issue. I’m not sure how to fix that.
Sounds like it's double indexing, more than likely it can be fixed with an adjustment to the indexing...

I just finished these two watches and shipped them today so I have an opening, I could take a look at it if you like?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts