Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a barely worn H2O Orca. This watch was only worn around the house and sized to fit my wrist. It comes with warranty card, two leather straps from H2O, a rubber strap from H2O and it comes on the hardened bracelet. The case is hardened and comes with the round sapphire and the clear display back. Like I said this watch has only been worn around the house and doesn't have a scratch on it 98%. I am asking $900 which includes shipping in the US.This watch retails for over $1300 new so this is a great deal. Please email with any questions- millerou AT yahoo DOT com. Payments through paypal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, what are you asking for the H2O? Did you purchase directly from the manufacturer or is this second hand? All links in bracelet?

Thanks-

Barry

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
i believe he is the original owner Barry I already have this watch and the hardened bracelet and case are of Sinn quality. My bracelet is 2 years old and has a few marks but is very resistant to scratches. He also includes 3 straps and 2 buckles

Hi, what are you asking for the H2O? Did you purchase directly from the manufacturer or is this second hand? All links in bracelet?

Thanks-

Barry

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Barry,

I am the original owner. The watch has been sized but never worn out of the house. All links are included with the bracelet. This in my opinion is a great deal. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Scott

1 - 19 of 19 Posts