Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gang,
Close to a month ago, I agreed to a trade with Redbird3515; my Suunto Vector for a Seiko SKX007. Three weeks ago, I sent the Vector out to him, and the next day, he replied back with a tracking number for what I thought was my Seiko. The tracking number went to a package that got shipped to New Jersey. I live in Mississippi, so I contacted him and told him about the tracking info being incorrect. He replied back saying that he'd check into it and get back to me. That was three weeks ago, with no trace of him here since, my Vector or the Seiko promised in trade. I've sent repeated messages to him and haven't heard squat from him, so I'm really thinking I got suckered out of my Vector with nothing to show for it. In any case, I'm looking into my options here to deal with this situation. At this point, I either want my Vector back, the Seiko I was promised, or his head on a lance.

Redbird3515 = Dirtbag.

EDIT: Well, well, well, well... Seems this piece of filth conned someone on Watchuseek out of a Christopher Ward C61. I'll be contacting the proper authorities for Mail Fraud charges, as well as the Covington County, Alabama, DA's office, as apparently he's wanted by them as well.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
So sorry to read this.
The ******* will get his dues someday.

******* = Piece of ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheVostokGuy

·
Registered
2,162 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
God this trade happen here through WF?

Also, it seems like your guy committed mail fraud. I would start a case with the USPS investigation unit...get him on a federal crime...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts

Also, it seems like your guy committed mail fraud. I would start a case with the USPS investigation unit...get him on a federal crime...

Mark, redbird3515 is a member on WF and should be banned as soon as possible to prevent any further mischief under that particular account. As my links show, he's done this kind of thing under different monikers over a substantial period of time.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Evidently, this is a very diligent thief using various handles, who has been at it for quite a while. Sad to say, but this is a perfect example of why it's a bad idea to do trades with someone you don't know and trust implicitly.
You're absolutely right on that; I should have researched this shitbag a bit before agreeing to it. Sadly, whats done is done, but I'll have my day because I'm going to the Post Office tomorrow to file on him, in addition to contacting Covington County to see if there are any charges I can file on him through their office.

It sure as hell did, and I'll gladly provide all the correspondence if it means we can ban his ass for thievery.

I know the chances of getting my Vector back are pretty much zero, but I do have one small consolation; I have that Caravelle Deep-Sea Diver he was bidding against me on from eBay. Regardless, I'll have his bloody head once I'm through with him.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Jeez. I love dealing with peeps I know versus the unclean masses. Sad this guys a member here.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jeez. I love dealing with peeps I know versus the unclean masses. Sad this guys a member here.
He probably won't be once I'm done with him. I don't tolerate liars or thieves; this guy is both, and is in for a world of hurt once the charges catch up to him.

Reactions: zed073 and ericf4

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Really sorry you got scammed. I do a lot of trades, and to Chuck Ws point the other person must have a lot of positive reliable feedback or be and active participant of the forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Really sorry you got scammed. I do a lot of trades, and to Chuck Ws point the other person must have a lot of positive reliable feedback or be and active participant of the forums.
It's all good. Truth be told, it's my own damn fault for falling for it, but I'll have my day. Karma will eventually catch up to him and bite him in the ass.

Reactions: afury8

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about this. It is disturbing that people will lower themselves to this type of behavior. The Admins will deal with his membership on WF. Unfortunately, that won't help you much at this point.

We all need to share information about these crooks and everyone needs to be careful when they make a deal, especially a trade. With a buy the money always hits your PayPal account before you ship. I agree that trading with strangers is too risky and I'll stick to long time members that I have a relationship with. Good luck, I hope they get this guy!

Reactions: TheVostokGuy

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, this gets even better...

The Covington County DA's office just got a hold of me through their official Facebook Page and asked for the address he provided for me to shop the watch to. Guess they want him pretty damn badly to contact me on a Sunday evening.... :D

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
The douchebaggery of people is quite amazing. Sorry for your troubles, Vostok.

A thought to admins: any chance on a relationship with WUS admins to share email and usernames of crooked thieving asses to ban them going both ways in the future?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 63 Posts