Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

All I am going to say is this is my first Stuhrling on a braclet, and I am extremely impressed. This is the watch that Larry called me out on TV and said this watch was even big enough for me. Well he was parially right it is big enough, but not over powering by any means and I am glad it isnt.

This is the nicest Rectangle watch I have ever owned, and is curved quite nicely as well. Very impressed with the watch, its elegance as well as its fit and finish. No piks as of yet, I will be getting my new Computer next week and I will post piks once I get it all set up.

Nice work Team Stuhrling!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Cant wait to see the pics Ron. Great to hear that you are happy with it! Which dial color did you get?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Silvertone dial!!!

I am a bit surprised to say the least James, this is a REALLY nice watch!!!

If I have one complaint it is there is no 1/2 link, and I have a funny sized wrist. So I am wearing it a bit loose, but thats kind of how I like my watches anyways. The bracelete on this watch is outstanding, the way it is cut, polished and plated is a great combo not found in many watches!!! Impressive!

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Im glad he made the step to put more bracelets on his line and i see he has put one on his new Apocalypse XT to, i just might have to jump in head first..........http://www.shopnbc.com/Stuhrling_Original_Men_s_Apocalypse_XT_Automatic_Stainless_Steel_Watch/V91336.aspx?storeid=1&track=1931&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&category=Watches|t311&prop=Stuhrling%20Original|1931.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Hey Ron! So glad that you like that new SO Bro!! We both love Larry as a great guy and it's nice to do business with people you feel that way about. Wear that baby well Bro. Can't wait to see pics of an SO on "RipitRon's" wrist!! "BAD TO THE BONE"!!!

As for me?? I have bought (ready)five SO's in the past two weeks. Plus gifted the OTV set to a "Geek". Look for my name in the obituaries when Linda finds out!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Agreed I will continue to support the man and the company anytime it fits into Ripit Style!

arnie11 wrote:
Hey Ron! So glad that you like that new SO Bro!! We both love Larry as a great guy and it's nice to do business with people you feel that way about. Wear that baby well Bro. Can't wait to see pics of an SO on "RipitRon's" wrist!! "BAD TO THE BONE"!!!

As for me?? I have bought (ready)five SO's in the past two weeks. Plus gifted the OTV set to a "Geek". Look for my name in the obituaries when Linda finds out!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Congrats, Ron. I really liked that one and had I not gone HOG WILD lately, that's as tempting as anything I've seen lately.

Can you get a DAMN camera or what? SHEESH:lol

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I also want an XT in an all Black PVD version. I am going to wait for one too...because I'll bet they come out with it in an all black...or a rose and black combination with all black PVD bracelet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.