Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

So, it seems that this "global recession" has not impacted negatively on everyone.

Check this out!

It's a Mercedes Benz owned by an Abu Dhabi oil billionaire!

Featuring the newly developed V10 quad turbo with 1,600 horsepower and 2800nm of torque!

0-100km/h in less than 2secs, 1/4 mile in 6.89 secs . . . running on biofuel.

That is NOT stainless steel, people,it is WHITE GOLD!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Unreal!!

I wonder when the region's "less than" will realize as the French peasants did that there are a lot more of them than there are wealthy sheiks??? Viva le revolucion!!!

And according to the government we are no longer in a recession....woo hoo??:whatever:

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I'm not going there but THATS ALL BULLSHIT!! MAIN STREET IS STILL HURTING!!

Seattle wrote:
And according to the government we are no longer in a recession....woo hoo??:whatever:

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am glad I could help participate in paying for that SOB's new toy!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

what in the world could that have possible cost??
1 million? 5 million? 10 million?

That car (I believe that is the very limited edition Mercedes SL65 AMG “Black Series”) alone is typically around $500,000 - $700,000. We did an event with that car in NC a few months back and it is an awesome to see in person. But with all the modifications AND THE WHITE GOLD BODY, who knows what it must cost???

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I could be wrong as I have been many times, but I do not think the body is made from White gold! It very well could be plated in white gold, but I think it would be damn near impossible to MFG body panels from white gold sheet, because how soft gold actually is. When stamping sheet metal panels for body components, the Hard tools are actually stress relieved to not split the material. Not I guess if the original body was built from aluminum, and the white gold was formulated to have comperable tensile's and yields as the Aluminum then I suppose it is possible. Cost would be somewhere in the 100's of million dollar mark!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
I'm not going there but THATS ALL BULLsh#+!! MAIN STREET IS STILL HURTING!!

Seattle wrote:
You got that right, just because some greedy selfish oil robber baron can boast about his profits at the expense of the world's economies doesn't mean JACK about the real problems faced worldwide right now.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

it still is a pretty cool car!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

And what the hell does the government know? They are bankrupt 3x over!! Recession is over my ass!

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

The goverment has its head in the sand(I could have put that another way) They are saying anything and everything trying to convince people things are better. Tell that to the poor guy that has lossed his job has a family to support and his house in foreclosure

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Hey it ain't all that.

It only has mineral crystal windows.

Wonder if it's an automatic.:t

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

toecutter wrote: