Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I was real disappointed in the price of the excursion three hand on rubber. I was sure that this watch would come in around $190.00 but at $259.00 for a rubber strapped excursion three hand is way too high especially being that the bracelet version is selling for $228.00 WTF is wrong with these guys?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I AGREE it should be lower priced.
I got my 3 hand all metal reserve excursion for $260 back at one of the first big watch events in July. So if that was the "lowest ever" for that watch. It is showing online right now for $289 on shop, but sold out.
So you would think that the rubber one would be lower since it is a whole lot less metal being used, etc.

I guess their only saving grace is that they can say it is priced lower then the listed price for the all metal one.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Ron dont worry - keep an eye out on the daily deal sites and you may see it @ a price you want it for

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Ron dont worry - keep an eye out on the daily deal sites and you may see it @ a price you want it for
I dont want the watch, but I know there was a lot of people thinking it would come in way less then that (Including me)!

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Im just waiting on the day when the Steel bracelet costs more than the whole watch !!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts