Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

So I bought this last weekand it is on its way. It says it is used but when I look at the pictures up-closeit has complete plastic on the crystal and back along with tags. I havenever owned a Reactor so I don't know how they come new.

Anyone bought one new and is this one missing anything from a new one?

And what is lowest new price you guys have seen? I think it was somewhere around$99 was the lowest wasn't it?

Unless this has a problem I didn't see it seems for the money it is not a bad deal... Just hope it has the extra links in the case still....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120530015687&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m38.l1313%26_nkw%3D120530015687%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

It's a nice piece.

Reactors are pretty cool watches.

If you paid the $76 you got it at a nice price.

Hope it looks good when it arrives. Time will tell.

I have a Flux and I like it.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Just a follow up. Got this is in the mail today. I was a bit worried since the outer box was pretty beat up. Looks like its been kicking around for sometime.

But the aluminum canister that holds the watch is in mint condition and the watch other than a small corner (I can buff out) that has been rubbing on the watch container this watch is brand new and in mint condition. Includes all the links and paper work in the base. I was able to quickly size in the car and it wears great.

What is odd but yet kind of cool is the crystal area seems small but then again when you look at it it looks like it really works. The curvature of the crystal is really cool. Overall it is very comfortable and definitely a keeper. Think if I was to do this again the carbon fiber three hand would be my choice. While this brown is nice since it fades out it will go with anything neutral no problem. This watch was a cool factor like no other. I really can't explain you just know it is bad being so beefy.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Thought you might like it.

This is the Flux that I have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.