Where are Reactor watches made ? I looked around, couldn't find a thing.
Thank you to Reactor for providing the detailed info.- All SS and Titanium are sourced from Japan
- 99% of our movements are from Japan due to reliability and ability to take abuse
- All dial technology is from Switzerland
- All dials are produced in Taiwan. (only dial vendor that can replicate our level of Superluminova application)
- The actual assembly of the components above is done in DongGuan / Shenzhen ( southern China )
- QC checks are done in DongGuan/ Shenzhen, HK and the US.
We do the assembly in our approved factories in China so we can offer Swiss quality watches at a much more affordable cost. A quality watch comes down to the components, specifications and QC.
Many thanks for this link and review here Tattoo Chef! It was AWESOME!!Here is a recent one I did as well (last winter). This is a tank of a watch.
Many thanks for this link and review here Tattoo Chef! It was AWESOME!!
I want to see more Carbon watches and will execute a search using Google I guess - unless you Pro's can pull a link out of your ear as you have done for me so far! **You all have been great sources of info and I SERIOUSLY appreciate it all. Outstanding forum and friendliness all around.
Question for the Chef - exactly what does your avatar symbolize with the straight razor type thing? Very curious. The name peaks interest too - are you all inked up and went to CIA and are now a Chef in some high end place? LOL. We all think into these names after all don't we?