Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny, my Dad is in town and he re-gifted a Bernhardt to me that I gave him about 6 years ago. He has only worn it a few times since he loves wear his old school G-shock.
I haven't seen this watch in a few years and I have to say I am really impressed with the quality of it. Everything about it is great except for the C1 lume. But it is manageable though.
On a Toxic grey it looks perfect.
T

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I am a sucker for a GMT with a pepsi bezel, very nice.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Very sharp!! Love the grey strap against all the color. Cool combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
375 Posts
That is a good looking. Watch. Looks more vintage ( read classy) than it is. Love that Pepsi bezel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, it is a great watch and I love everything about it but the lume. So I will get that taken care of soon.

One other plus is it wears great on a nato, I do believe some watches don't do this well. :smile-thumb2:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The re-release of this watch uses C3 lume, my only complaint about this watch. But this watch is from 07', so I don't expect everything to be perfect about it.

·
Super Moderator
10,626 Posts
Boy Terry, that looks really fantastic Terry !!! :smileyface_hand_cla Your dad really took great care of it. Looks brand new to be honest, and the classic look get's a cool upgrade with the look of the numbers, markers, and hands. Especially the skeletonized one ! ..Amazing the way your NATO kicks things up also sir ! :eek: Really is working some magic with the dial. Almost transforming, and pulling different greys, and blues from it !

Huge congratulations Terry !

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Boy Terry, that looks really fantastic Terry !!! :smileyface_hand_cla Your dad really took great care of it. Looks brand new to be honest, and the classic look get's a cool upgrade with the look of the numbers, markers, and hands. Especially the skeletonized one ! ..Amazing the way your NATO kicks things up also sir ! :eek: Really is working some magic with the dial. Almost transforming, and pulling different greys, and blues from it !

Huge congratulations Terry !
Thanks Tom!!! I am really digging it for sure.:smileyface_hand_cla

1 - 14 of 14 Posts