Discussion Starter #1
imported post

6/7/11 Blog is active

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
imported post

Hey everyone my name is ROY. Just to clarify with some people :lol

I'm 24 yrs old at the moment and I am a recovering watch addict :%. Like I mentioned in the other section I have become content with my collection and have no desire to impulse buy anymore. It has to be something very special now for me to add another watch to my collection. I went from 3 to 21 watches in the course of a year lol. Watches became my obsession last year and I have a habit of fully immersing myself into my hobbies. Now it's fishing. I've spent the last week gearing up and researching local fish and fishing spots.

Took the day off tomorrow and taking off around 6am for my first "serious" fishing trip. Gonna try out my new hopper rod and shimano reel. Gonna go to bass pro now put new line on two penn reels that came with the boat when we boat it.

Wish me luck!!!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
imported post

[align=center]Oh and I almost forgot about the game tonight.[/align]
[align=center]GO HEAT!!!!!![/align]
[align=center]:l:l:l:l:l:l:l:l[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
[/align]

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I am looking forward to seeing some pictures from your new fishing obsession and what watch you choose to wear while fishing.

·
Registered
7,650 Posts
imported post

Yeah, baby

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
imported post

No fishing today. 5-7waves winds at 18mph. Hopefully I'll be able to go before the weekend. If not I'm throwing the cover on the boat on Friday. I'm going to be on a cruise all next week from Monday to Friday. Should be fun. Its going to be my girlfriends entire family. We are going on Carnaval to Key West and Cozumel.

Now off to make money lol

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Bummer you didn't get out to go fishing!!! That's also one of my passions. I'm a flyfishig junkie..LOL That Cruise should be fun, and always great food. Hope you have a great time.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
Bummer you didn't get out to go fishing!!! That's also one of my passions. I'm a flyfishig junkie..LOL That Cruise should be fun, and always great food. Hope you have a great time.
It's no biggie. I don't sweat the little stuff anymore. I can go out whenever I want. Perks of living down here lol. I'm sure the cruise will be great. It's going to be me, my girlfriend, her mom, two uncles, two aunts, 4 cousins (ages 6-13) and her grandparents. So a total of 13 of us going.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
imported post

My girlfriends uncle is such a ******* :lol. I show him the reactor brand talking about all the cool stuff like their crown keeps out watereven if you forget to screw it inand how there bracelets mounts with a rod instead of spring bars. And what happens? He texts me the next day that He ordered the limited edition poseidon with the kinetic movement. Total *******!!!!!:%:%:%

[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
[align=center]
[/align][/align][/align]

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

rb-86 wrote:
No fishing today. 5-7waves winds at 18mph. Hopefully I'll be able to go before the weekend. If not I'm throwing the cover on the boat on Friday. I'm going to be on a cruise all next week from Monday to Friday. Should be fun. Its going to be my girlfriends entire family. We are going on Carnaval to Key West and Cozumel.

Now off to make money lol
Sounds like a great vacation..enjoy!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
imported post

Best part is I tell him that watch belongs in the water so I better see him wearing it in the pool and ocean on the cruise and when we go fishing. He reponse" Are you crazy I'll take the ***** off before I go into that piss water on the boat" :madd.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
imported post

rb-86 wrote:
My girlfriends uncle is such a ******* :lol. I show him the reactor brand talking about all the cool stuff like their crown keeps out watereven if you forget to screw it inand how there bracelets mounts with a rod instead of spring bars. And what happens? He texts me the next day that He ordered the limited edition poseidon with the kinetic movement. Total *******!!!!!:%:%:%

[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align]
I HATE him...:%:WW

In the fall they are coming out with a yellow ring instead of the orange...HOT!.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
imported post

Got all my work done for the day. Gettin ready to go see super 8 at 3pm with my friend at imax. Then going to the girlfriends house for the game 5 of the finals!!!

GO HEAT!!!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
imported post

Okay so I saw my gf's uncle's reactor poseidon today and WOW. Really a solid watch. So much so that I hunted one down today and after some negotiating I have one coming way now!!!!:lol

Don't hurt me! :wf

Now to sell a watch or two to get some money back :%:%:%:%

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
imported post

Why am I not sleeping right now LOL. Had such a long day. I'm leaving on Monday and I have a property I'm selling that should close next week. So I had to drive to the lawyers office to draw up a power of attorney so my mom could sign for my company in my absence next week. Went to lunch with a buddy at the fish company in bass pro since I was up in his neighborhood and got a call when I was there that another property that I was purchasing was ready to close. Drove to the title company, signed some papers, went to the bank and wired the cash. Driven almost 200 miles just today. After all that I went to go check out this guys reactor (ended up buying one lol) and relaxed at my gf's house till I got home just a bit ago. Will be nice to have next week off. My truck will appreciate the time off too, went through half a tank just today :%:%:%:%:%:%

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
imported post

rb-86 wrote:
Okay so I saw my gf's uncle's reactor poseidon today and WOW. Really a solid watch. So much so that I hunted one down today and after some negotiating I have one coming way now!!!!:lol

Don't hurt me! :wf

Now to sell a watch or two to get some money back :%:%:%:%

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
OK Now you are back to Rob, Roy or whatever.

HURT YOU???? I'm happy and jeleous all at the same time. ******* guy...:wf:WW:lol:%

OK...congrats I guesssss.:)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
imported post

Just got home from the Marlins game, huge let down. But hey I showed up late and got free parking plus we got to see ludacris perform after the game so it was all good lol.

Tomorrow going to be running around taking care of last minute stuff before the cruise on Monday. Should be fun. First thing Monday morning is get a haircut/shave and go to my safety depost box to drop off a few watches for the week. When I got my Rolex back from service they sent to me in a green velvet pouch which I thought was perfect for storing watches in a safe. So I went on ebay and got 5 more just like it from acetimer for 17 bucks. Sweet deal if anyone wants something like that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pack-5-Green-Velvet-Watch-Pouch-w-Divider-Fit-Rolex-/310324543485?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4840c8bffd

1 - 20 of 103 Posts