Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help me out guys. What do you think this watch is worth? I guy I know someone selling one of these. It's "only been worn a few times." Now, I know little about this brand of watch. The model # is an 8520 st. No box. No papers. No extra links. No Bueno? What would be a ball park figure for this piece?

Attachments

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Well, looks like a sold out model. Here's some info on it.
Looks like Jomashop was selling them for about $450 at the time.
It's a quartz, so how much do you want to spend? Also, will it fit you without the extra links, and if you sell it down the line without the links, what can you get for it.
Bottom line, it's up to you, not sure what your friend is offering it for, so can't help you say it's worth it or not

http://www.thewatchery.com/detail.asp?iq=1&bo_products_id=&bo_products_variance_id=125788&promotion_code=

·
Super Moderator
10,590 Posts
Really is a nice looking watch Sapphire, and Tin !

That Jomashop deal sounded great too, because it looks like it, or at least the model that's similar to it is around $1000. ..Maybe you're friend can beat that Joma deal. That would be cool ! :cool:

Good luck Sapphire, and keep us updated if you decide on anything. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds like he's pretty firm at 500. A little too steep for a used watch, with no box or paper work. no service ever done. If it were an auto I'd consider it. seems a little steep for a quartz movement.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
sounds like he's pretty firm at 500. A little too steep for a used watch, with no box or paper work. no service ever done. If it were an auto I'd consider it. seems a little steep for a quartz movement.
Yeah, especially without the links. If you ever need them, who knows how much they would cost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts